First, I want to say I've visited this board almost every day since my daughter's injury (T-10 inc) and alot of the information here has been most helpful in her recovery

She mostly wears fleece pants (fortunately she already had a large collection of those ) and because her bowel/bladder routines are still a work in progress she wears disposable briefs (we refuse to use the word "diaper" ).

She's having problems in routine transfers around the house and her physical therapy with her pants slipping down and her briefs being exposed. She's in high school and will be attending "summer school" to makeup for missed time so she can move on to 10th grade with her friends. I don't want her to feel ashamed she needs to wear them, but understandably she's self-consious and high school kids can be pretty cruel at times.

I tried buying her xl underwear and putting them overtop but the briefs actually come up past the waistline. I haven't been able to find any with a "lowcut" and I'm not sure pants-with-a-belt is a practical solution. I'm probably being too overprotective but honestly I don't care, this really bothers her so it bothers me.

Needless to say I'm out of ideas, so any suggestions would be appreciated!