Thread: Where are you in the universe?

Where are you in the universe?

This link is cool--good way to show the kids how big we are in the scheme of things.

Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain

WOW! That was awesome Kate.

First I felt real small, then I felt real big.

Kinda like real life at times.

Rick

seen this b4......but each time I see It I'm like a little kid waiting for the next slide!!

this is also good to http://maps.google.com/

you can zoom into your own house!!

keep centering the map as you zoom and when you get down to your street just go to the top and click satelite!

Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi, hub--Bruce is a map addict, and he discovered the google map thing a couple of weeks ago. It's like his version of Monday night football or something . . . totally absorbing.

Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain

Originally posted by kate:

Hi, hub--Bruce is a map addict, and he discovered the google map thing a couple of weeks ago. It's like his version of Monday night football or something . . . totally absorbing.
    yup I love taking a road and just going frame by frame........

soon enough they'll have true virtual reality 3D views.......cool!

It's interesting to think that at the molecular level, it becomes more like outer space as we approach the electron cloud.

Babies, before we're done here, y'all be wearin' gold plated diapers!