Thread: Gaming for quads

Gaming for quads

I was wondering if anybody has or knows of any modified controllers that are made for PS3 or XBOX 360. I'm a C5 quad. I found a controlier that is controlled with the mouth but I was looking for a controller that can be used with the hands with no finger movement ofcourse. I would really appreciate anyones help it's been 6 long years since I played a video game and I use to love the competition of playing with friends.

my c5/6 son uses a controller from gimp gear in Minnesota.he uses their controller with two switches behind his head and competes well with his teenage friends.around $1,000.00 though.

Quote Originally Posted by cubpride View Post
    I was wondering if anybody has or knows of any modified controllers that are made for PS3 or XBOX 360. I'm a C5 quad. I found a controlier that is controlled with the mouth but I was looking for a controller that can be used with the hands with no finger movement ofcourse. I would really appreciate anyones help it's been 6 long years since I played a video game and I use to love the competition of playing with friends.

http://www.broadenedhorizons.com/videogaming.htm