Thread: What to do in Houston?

What to do in Houston?

I am just going for a two days.. At nights, i would like to go to a nice restaurant and bars? Any suggestions, also what to do during day..

Thanks

What kind of food do you like? My family's favorite was always Pappasito's, it's Tex-Mex. It rocks. If I was coming from Seattle to Houston it would be Mexican food every night, I'm sure you get all the Asian you need up there.

Houston has a great zoo if it's not too hot. In that same neighborhood is the art museum, it's a good one imo. And the Museum of Natural Science I love too.

NASA is down in Clear Lake-I think everybody should see it.

If you go to the museum district, you'll see a big fountain in the roundabout at Binz and Bissonett. That's where I broke my stupid neck. Just north of there is the downtown w/ all the overpriced bars. I'd go to an icehouse instead.

Houston is pretty accessible. What part of town are you staying in?

Houstin, TX

Yes! Try the awesome and still great hobby of Slot cars! Visit
    Scale Auto Racing, Inc.
    8233 Windfern Road
    Houstin, TX 77040
    713-466-SLOT

You can find them as Advertizers on SCI (SlotCarIllustrated.com)
    Should you get the bug you can find me on the SCI website easy enough!
    I hope you like cars!!! The detailing like in a Slot.It Ferrari F40 will have you looking at the car with a magnifying glass to see all the real detail in the car.

Bethenys BLog

For soem reason I can't read the text that is on the right margin. I changed my Zoom Level from the Standard 100% to 75% without any better viewing. IF I am the one with the issue adn you know how to fix it Please tell me how and I will "remember" it for future reference should I run into this issue again. You must be a "Hoot" to be around. You are very funny, and it was fun reading your blog.
    I had to send you the message this way because when I tried to send you a PM it wouldn't go through.

go to the rice village. good restaurants & bars there. also some good bars & eateries along kirby dr. south of hwy 59.

in sugar land in the town center are some good bars and great mex place called escalante. plenty of good restaurants and it's a great place to hang out on the sidewalk and eat, drink & be merry!