Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243

Thread: Melanie Reid of The Times (UK)

FPF, Thanks so much for access to these columns, it's an understatement to say that I enjoy reading them---
    I savor and relish them and think of them often. Her insights nourish and sustain me. What a feast of words for this time of year when
    we can really use it. Bless you!

Thank you, FPF!

FPF, thank you a million times over for posting the articles. I feel as if I know Melanie. She is so rawly honest about the emotional and physical realities of her condition. I hope for her, despair with her, cry and laugh with her. It's an immense comfort to know that someone gets it and has gone oh so far in explaining it to the world. I will follow her directly through the Times.

That was a great read from start to finish. Even though every SCI is different we all experience some of the same emotions, challenges and battles. I understand why her writing can no longer be posted here, but I hope to follow her in some way. I am thinking subscribing to times might be spendy anybody know what cost would be in American $ ? Hope she writes a book I would buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by pete4sake View Post
    That was a great read from start to finish. Even though every SCI is different we all experience some of the same emotions, challenges and battles. I understand why her writing can no longer be posted here, but I hope to follow her in some way. I am thinking subscribing to times might be spendy anybody know what cost would be in American $ ? Hope she writes a book I would buy it.
    It looks like a digital subscription is GBP1 for the first 30 days, then GBP6/week. At the current exchange rate, that's $1.52 for the first 30 days, and $9.12/week thereafter (not including whatever foreign exchange fees your bank or credit card might charge).