Thread: Conception

Conception

My husband is not doing well and we are thinking of having a third child. All our other children were concieved pre-injury. Please can anyone give me any suggestions on where to start to become pregnant. My husband is a c-6 SCI.. I need ideas...Thanks...Heather

Heatherbug-
    The Relationship and Sexuality forum has boocoos of info on this topic. Use the Find feature, advanced search, keyword fertility, forum R/S...you'll find enough links to keep you studying for ages.

"You need to march. You need to demand action. You need to stop feeling unempowered and do something...Freedom is your right. Until you claim your self-confidence and know your worth, no one will give it to you. It starts with you."-LetsGo

Originally posted by HeatherBug:

My husband is not doing well and we are thinking of having a third child.
    Why would you want to have a child if he isn't doing well?
    You don't have to answer I know it's a personal thing, it just struck me.

*Join a Movement*

I am also curious about why you would want to further stress your marriage with another child when your husband is "not doing well". I am sure you know that while a child is usually a happy event, it is also incredibly stressful and expensive. Perhaps you should wait until his health is better or your marriage is in a better place.

If you want to read more on conceiving a child for a man who has a SCI, I would suggest this site: www.scifertility.com

(KLD)