Thread: Help with brand new baby

Help with brand new baby

We had our little one last Friday and left the hospital yesterday. Hee is a little boy with brownish blonde hair and healthy.
    Before we left the hospital I scheduled an appt to make sure the car seat and base was in right. Everything was ok there but. You see I normally take my back wheels off and put them behind the passenger seat and my cushion goes there too. Then I fold it up and up over my head to the back seat. But now that the car seat will be there I can no longer do this. I have tried to put the wheels and frame in the front seat which is ok, but terribly hard to get in and out and then I thought that I would fold it up and stick behind the drivers and passengers side seat on the floor board but that is also hard to do.

What does everybody else do? We have a two door Grand Prix and a 3 door Saturn. Any suggestions? Thanks

I have my daughter's car seat behind the passenger seat. I put one wheel on the floor of the front passenger side and the other wheel against the front passenger side door. Then I put my chair on the front passenger seat with the little wheels hanging down into the floor space. It is kind of hard to do at first but I've gotten used to it now. My daughter is almost 6 months old now. Congratulations on your little boy!

I have figured out an easy way to do this, only takes a minute longer.