i moved to texas from washington thinking i'd be able to see my 2 kids, 5 and 7. i had no court ordered visitation in washington because my ex let me see them whenever i wanted but now she says i can never see them again unless i move back. i know i can get visitation or custody of them but im not sure if i need an attorney in texas, washington, or both. any input would help.

''When I am empty please dispose of me properly.''