Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stupid is......Stupid does

Stupid is......Stupid does

Some people just plain stupid.

I take my daughter to swim practice Mon & Fri's at the local county Fitness Center. Well, everytime there is a vehicle that is illegally parked in the handicapped space or spaces. So I now have the local police on my speed dial and they are usually out there within 15 minutes and issue a ticket to the violator. Well, last Friday I called on a Gold PT Cruiser, cop came and ticketed. Yesterday, the same car was there so I called again and they got another ticket! I hope and pray they are there AGAIN Friday, that will absolutely make my day! I hope the 2 tickets they've received were worth their convenience by inconveniencing someone who really needs the space.

I've called on several other cars and have never seen them 'repark' in the accessible spots, so some people learn, some don't.
    Larry
    ------
    Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

those idiots who park in the blue spots are obviously flush w/ cash or too damn dumb to learn a lesson. btw I 2 call on stupidos ALL the time out here in CA

I love it! Keep calling and callng and calling! Too bad the fines don't increase after each one!

You're my hero, Wolfie. How much is each ticket gonna cost 'em?
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

Nice! I hardly ever see that around here. One thing that's been bothering me lately is all the shopping karts piled around the handicap spaces. I'm assuming they are from handicapped people that are in to much pain to take the kart to the nearby kart corrals. I sure hope they aren't left there by AB's! The hash marked area for a van ramp was totally full of karts at the store yesterday.
    Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by thehipcrip View Post
    You're my hero, Wolfie. How much is each ticket gonna cost 'em?
    Not sure, the officers put them in a pre-addressed envelope for them to mail in their check. I don't have the guts to go open it up and look!!

When I called yesterday, I told them it was the same car I called on Friday, so HOPEFULLY the fine increases. Maybe next time they will tow the car, that would make my day!
    Larry
    ------
    Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

Quote Originally Posted by WolfeMan View Post
    Not sure, the officers put them in a pre-addressed envelope for them to mail in their check. I don't have the guts to go open it up and look!!

When I called yesterday, I told them it was the same car I called on Friday, so HOPEFULLY the fine increases. Maybe next time they will tow the car, that would make my day!
    Yes, a tow job should get their attention. Not sure if it would raise their IQ, but just maybe.
    You C.A.N.
    Conquer Adversity Now

Yahoo! made my day, hope it (mad) their day,oops a freudian slip?

I guess the old saying "you can't fix stupid" is right then! Keep calling until your fingers get tired!
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

This has me thinking. Is it fair for people who CAN walk to have handicap parking access? I notice more often than not most handicapped spaces are taken and I know most of those spaces aren't occupied by people confined to chairs. It seems like bullshit to me. And assholes still think abortion is wrong? What the hell would we do with even more fucking handicapped people?