Thread: 72 hour scripts

72 hour scripts

My sister in Palm Beach just told me her county passed a law stating docs can only write C-2 prescriptions for 72hrs at a time. Is this true?

I can't find confirmation of that, but based on what I did find, it wouldn't surprise me. That area of Florida is trying to crack down on so called pill mills and an ordinance like that would fit right in.

The whole thing is a classic example of how addicts are going to cause people with legit pain issues to suffer.
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

Her husband is an Attny. I couldn't find anything but know they are after so called 'pill mills'. I know there are some but what legit doc in this state will be comfortable writing legit scripts? She's coming to my coast to visit on Friday bringing info.
    The other is the state will require an ultra sound paid by the patient prior to an abortion. That damn radical left got their way. Those most needy are punished. What happened to the rights we fought for?