We are in the process of buying a house in the Maryland side of the DC area. My son, T12 complete, will be moving back in with us and we need to find a contractor who can make some home mods for us. Specifically, we need inside accessibilty to different floors of the home.
When we were in Michigan, our insurance coordinator arranged this but she hasn't had any luck finding this same service for us in Maryland. Does anyone have someone or resources they can recomend?