Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: suprised..maybe not

suprised..maybe not

so i am hanging out with my friends last night. when out of the blue we talk about how i made out with this girl last november..suddenly this girl springs up and goes like "waitt reallyy u can do that..u can do that in your condition"...i was astounded... i din even know what to say..i knew i wudnt be the pick of the tree..byt is that how girls/people think.. i know i am from a country where disabled people dont really have a life, rights and arent exactly looked upto..but damn i didnt knw people think we are just not human or people who cant be touched or dont require that kinda atention, but just pity..

F**KING suxxxx

Yea.... thats anywhere you go. Its really sad and aggrivating. And completely FALSE!!!!

Becky
    PS. Sorry it happened to you
    T8-9 according to latest scoring.......
    since 1/3/04

I am the best at being me. No matter how that happens to be!!

She sounds like an idiot. Sorry that happened to you.

Vaib, I don't know. Many of us here can attest that we have to beat the girls back with a stick; especially in college. I hope things change over there. You sound like a very nice person, I trust that the right woman will see that and not let society tell her that a disabled person is off limits.

Don't let this get yo down, she just wasn't the right person for you

Vaib, there are people out there who believe -- mistakenly -- that getting wheels under your butt means that you no longer need or want intimacy (cuddling, touching, holding) and aren't a sexual being anymore.

Fortunately, they're not the majority, but they can sure ruin your day when you run into one of them.

Try to let it go, and move on to someone who's got no doubt that you're ready, willing, and able to have all kinds of fun. ;-)
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

Yes, I spend a lot of time educating the public. They think our hormones are paralyzed too. I just tell them, "you see me making some pretty good moves in my wheelchair, and I can make some pretty good moves in bed too."
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Quote Originally Posted by vaibhavjain View Post
    so i am hanging out with my friends last night. when out of the blue we talk about how i made out with this girl last november..suddenly this girl springs up and goes like "waitt reallyy u can do that..u can do that in your condition"
    You missed a trick there, you should have offered her a quick demo.

thnx guys.. i guess i was just taken aback by such a response. but ya slowly but steadily i am starting to hear all the weird/stupid things people can say/ask about your disability. i think i am even starting to get used to all the staring as well. ah well theres only so much u can do.

@Timaru IMAO!

@Vaibhav Dont worry...Just think u r King of Bombay and every road is urs. Engrave King attitude in You. Learn ur face to give stunning smart expressions like " They are paani kam cha " ) Like if someone staring at you, Look at them from hair to toe as if something is terribly missing in them. Just think and trust urself that U r King and u r special to God which means he is nearest to you from all. And if XYZ is asking abt ur disability, tell them sweet and straight " Its nothing. Just nerve problem"Dont elaborate. Noone really cares abt it apart from close frds and relatives. The most important thing i have been gifted is my education and my business. That boost confidence. abt gals, beware in relationships.
    Last edited by Shwetarose; 05-29-2010 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shwetarose View Post
    @Timaru IMAO!

@Vaibhav Dont worry...Just think u r King of Bombay and every road is urs. Engrave King attitude in You. Learn ur face to give stunning smart expressions like " They are paani kam cha " ) Like if someone staring at you, Look at them from hair to toe as if something is terribly missing in them. Just think and trust urself that U r King and u r special to God which means he is nearest to you from all. And if XYZ is asking abt ur disability, tell them sweet and straight " Its nothing. Just nerve problem"Dont elaborate. Noone really cares abt it apart from close frds and relatives.The most important thing i have been gifted is my education and my business. That boost confidence. abt gals, beware in relationships.
    "close frds and relatives."... they SUCKS