Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Marvel v. Cervelo

Quote Originally Posted by ads_upnorth View Post
    www.marvelwheelchairs.com

as usual go here for all things Marvel.

I dare say that this will remain a constant, rather than moving the brand to the Cervelo site.
    Id imagine Cervelo themselves would want to stay as far away from this as possible

Anyone else no longer able to see the wall / photos on the 'Icon Wheelchairs' facebook page?

marvelwheelchairs.com now is is down. This is so sad - Is this miracle chair just going to disappear off the face of the earth like the Ibot? Or do you think another wheelchair manufacturer will buy the design (if so wouldn't they have to buy the entire unique manufacturing process as well)?

I just can't believe how this those 2 great and genius guys got screwed over - god damn capitalism

I agree Mr. It's happened to many innovative products before and will continue unfortunatley.

From what I know of Jeff in the news, he's a fighter. They might be down, but they're far from out. Give it a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by mrclaw88 View Post
    marvelwheelchairs.com now is is down. This is so sad - Is this miracle chair just going to disappear off the face of the earth like the Ibot? Or do you think another wheelchair manufacturer will buy the design (if so wouldn't they have to buy the entire unique manufacturing process as well)?
    the site still appears to still be active: www.marvelwheelchairs.com

the word I've received is that Cervelo is bringing in (or already has) a new management team & continuing operations... still producing the chair & still developing the product.

I just can't believe how this those 2 great and genius guys got screwed over - god damn capitalism
    we haven't seen the end of them...

its gone. i just clicked the link
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

huh. you're correct. it must've been cached on my system.

my guess is b/c it had info on jeff/christian/etc on it.

It's there now. Go figure. I clicked Scott's link.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Pruett View Post
    the site still appears to still be active: www.marvelwheelchairs.com

the word I've received is that Cervelo is bringing in (or already has) a new management team & continuing operations... still producing the chair & still developing the product.

we haven't seen the end of them...
    I hope we haven't seen the end of your web site either.