Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Broken hearts

very sorry you are suffering this Gypsy Lady. I hope you are able to work out the problem rather than have to leave, but if it becomes verbal abuse, it can get worse. I hope it isn't abusive.

I am so sorry to hear this. I hope you are ok. You have had to deal with so much lately. No one disabled or not, poor or rich needs to go thru all that you have. I will say a little prayer for you that you find someplace to go or he leaves just that you are overall going to be ok. Stay strong.

Hi everyone thank you all
    It is Verbal Abuse and hurts.
    I dont know what got into him (( obviously )) something lol
    Thinking about this epedemic led me to one part of a conclusion "sometimes the sighnifigant other Verbally abuses " the other because of a insecure issue or guilty concience ...
    Psychologically he has some underlying problem and is in doubt of something !

Ususally the victims are devoted and kind hearted people . I rebuke Satan in the name of Jesus Christ Amen !
    Somehow my Faith and positive mindset / concepts override jerks like this and Today I took a ride in my van to unload some medical supplies and I felt a big weight lift off my shoulders .

He is not my boss or anything so If he wants to make up/ He Definitely has to get his stuff together .

I feel everything will work out / balance out in the long run . He dont know it but I am looking at more real estate lol . Something will work out ,,, Just a gut instinct

I love him with all of my heart and this is my weakness but weve been together quite a while and I dont deserve his verbal abuse .
    Maybe he will get a sore throat or tonsilitis lol like I care rofl

Why people abuse eachother like this is sad and they have mental issues .

What comes around goes around . I dont know much about independent living centers because I am a country lady and I like my country life .

I am sure his concience will get to him psychologically so I have nothing to worry about .

In the mean time I am just shy and working on my new directive angles .

As soon as I register my van and get it inspected i'll be off and moving on .
    Where ? I do not know !!! Being I love mountains / country you can see I enjoy my simple shy life .
    This is all I can do
    Sincerely;
    Gypsylady

We are all like human tape recorders, he probably had somebody abuse him in this way when he was a little kid or something and now he is doing the same with you.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsylady View Post
    Hi everyone thank you all
    It is Verbal Abuse and hurts.
    I dont know what got into him (( obviously )) something lol
    Thinking about this epedemic led me to one part of a conclusion "sometimes the sighnifigant other Verbally abuses " the other because of a insecure issue or guilty concience ...
    Psychologically he has some underlying problem and is in doubt of something !

Ususally the victims are devoted and kind hearted people . I rebuke Satan in the name of Jesus Christ Amen !
    Somehow my Faith and positive mindset / concepts override jerks like this and Today I took a ride in my van to unload some medical supplies and I felt a big weight lift off my shoulders .

He is not my boss or anything so If he wants to make up/ He Definitely has to get his stuff together .

I feel everything will work out / balance out in the long run . He dont know it but I am looking at more real estate lol . Something will work out ,,, Just a gut instinct

I love him with all of my heart and this is my weakness but weve been together quite a while and I dont deserve his verbal abuse .
    Maybe he will get a sore throat or tonsilitis lol like I care rofl

Why people abuse eachother like this is sad and they have mental issues .

What comes around goes around . I dont know much about independent living centers because I am a country lady and I like my country life .

I am sure his concience will get to him psychologically so I have nothing to worry about .

In the mean time I am just shy and working on my new directive angles .

As soon as I register my van and get it inspected i'll be off and moving on .
    Where ? I do not know !!! Being I love mountains / country you can see I enjoy my simple shy life .
    This is all I can do
    Sincerely;
    Gypsylady
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Yeppers Curt that's what I thought may have attributed to his behavior
    Maybe somebody picked on him or bullied him when he was a lil squirt lmao