Thread: Man gets year in jail for torturing girlfriend's dogs; one to death

Man gets year in jail for torturing girlfriend's dogs; one to death

NEWMARKET, Ont. — A man who repeatedly tortured his girlfriend's dogs until one succumbed to broken ribs, a fractured skull and two detached retinas has been sentenced to a year in jail.

http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local.../?hub=CP24Home

So sick
    My mouth is like a magician's hat, never know what might come out of it.

Blog Entries
    Another good example for eye 4 an eye justice. Be the last time he would ever want to harm an animal for no reason. At least the judge prevented him from owning one in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by CapnGimp View Post
    Another good example for eye 4 an eye justice. Be the last time he would ever want to harm an animal for no reason. At least the judge prevented him from owning one in the future.
    I know.
    Trailer Park Boys fan Huh? I love that show!

I can never understand violence when it is so easy to just walk away from a situation until a degree of calmness returns, but when one victimizes children and animals it is particularly perverse and should be punished by more than two years in jail. The fact that Michael Vick is back playing football nauseates me, and is only proof that some love sport so much they are willing to overlook and minimalize the monster that he was. He should be asking "do you want fries with that?" instead of still playing ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    I can never understand violence when it is so easy to just walk away from a situation until a degree of calmness returns, but when one victimizes children and animals it is particularly perverse and should be punished by more than two years in jail. The fact that Michael Vick is back playing football nauseates me, and is only proof that some love sport so much they are willing to overlook and minimalize the monster that he was. He should be asking "do you want fries with that?" instead of still playing ball.
    i truly think this fucker was getting of on it. it went on on the regular basis.