Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My Home Health Agency dumped me today

Quote Originally Posted by dash View Post
    Yo Bob Sam, aren't you on my fb?
    No, Donna, I'm a holdout. I don't want to be bullied and driven to suicide by the aggressive females on FB or their mothers. Seriously, there just isn't enough time in the day for an antisocial grouch, like me, to play on FB. It's getting harder to resist since everyone is on there. I don't tweet either.

Back to your problem that generated this thread: I've never been happy with an Agency, it always ends with me being pissed-off. The only luck I've had is with privately hired aides and I only deal with Agencies to cover vacations and emergencies.

ßoß

Quote Originally Posted by Yosemite Sam
    No, Donna, I'm a holdout. <snip> Seriously, there just isn't enough time in the day for an antisocial grouch, like me, to play on FB. It's getting harder to resist since everyone is on there. I don't tweet either.
    OMG, if I weren't such an antisocial grouch myself (and already hitched), I'd propose to you on the spot.

Sorry to venture OT, dash...the lure of another FB and Twitter holdout was too powerful to resist!
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

no harm, no foul, to either. I held out a long time then got dragged in helping someone with a hs reunion I'm not attending. I don't twitter and can't think of any reason to text message as it's not quad friendly.

I have found many formal complaints against the agency. Their hiring practices are almost comical. I got my complaint form from The Better Business Bureau. Otherwise I've read tons of interesting stuff about SCI's.

oooh do tell!
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/