Thread: Help with research??

Help with research??

Hello,
    My name is Amy Torrence and I am a graduate occupational therapy student at the University of Southern Indiana in Evansville. I am part of a research group that is studying the issues/concerns people with SCI have with regard to sexuality. We have created a survey and want to distribute our survey to people interested in participating in the study. Our hope is that issues of sexuality and relationships can be more thoroughly addressed for all people with SCI. Please let me know if I can answer any questions. I can be reached via email at aetorrence@mail.usi.edu. We appreciate any assistance you can provide.
    Thank you for your time!

Amy Torrence, OTS
    University of Southern Indiana
    Evansville, IN

I assume that this study has been approved, and this method of recruiting subjects, has been approved by your institutional review board/human subjects committee? If so, please post the information in this thread, including the required contact information for complaints about any ethical issues in the conduct of your study.

(KLD)

Amy, I don't know; not really relavant to a cure.