Thread: Celebrity drama du jour: Scott Baio

Celebrity drama du jour: Scott Baio

I love Jezebel.com. The feminazi bonerkillers def outclass Scott Baio and his ditzy wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post

didn't see where he had a online meltdown? hell, if thats considered a meltdown, we here must have them daily
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

Scott Baio gave me pink eye.

Brucec, when a Jez editor told him she'd given enough rope for him to hang himself, he went into a frenzy calling her racist. Then he said "I have black friends. My wife's best friend is black!" And posted a photo of the poor token black girl. When he paid his taxes he tweeted that should keep some lazy unemployed people in free food and medical care.

Then he started after Jezebel. His wife summed it up beautifully when she declared the Jezzies to be lesbian shitasses . Of course she followed up by detailing her lesbian friends. It remains unspecified whether her friends are shitasses.

They also had a big freakout that Jez didn't post their comments. All comments were down at gawker sites that day but the Baio's are taking it to the CA AG. I guess they have no real criminals? So they'll be free to pursue 10 women in Brooklyn, and Nick Denton.

Now, instead of feminazi bonerkillers, the Jezebels call themselves feminazi bonerkiller lesbian shitasses. Wordy but cracks me up every time.

I'd call that a pretty good online meltdown for somebody I havent thought of in 30 years. ymmv.

Quote Originally Posted by betheny View Post
    Brucec, when a Jez editor told him she'd given enough rope for him to hang himself, he went into a frenzy calling her racist. Then he said "I have black friends. My wife's best friend is black!" And posted a photo of the poor token black girl. When he paid his taxes he tweeted that should keep some lazy unemployed people in free food and medical care.

Then he started after Jezebel. His wife summed it up beautifully when she declared the Jezzies to be lesbian shitasses . Of course she followed up by detailing her lesbian friends. It remains unspecified whether her friends are shitasses.

They also had a big freakout that Jez didn't post their comments. All comments were down at gawker sites that day but the Baio's are taking it to the CA AG. I guess they have no real criminals? So they'll be free to pursue 10 women in Brooklyn, and Nick Denton.

Now, instead of feminazi bonerkillers, the Jezebels call themselves feminazi bonerkiller lesbian shitasses. Wordy but cracks me up every time.

I'd call that a pretty good online meltdown for somebody I havent thought of in 30 years. ymmv.
    He also brought up Michael Vick in an attempt to defend his harsh statements and borderline racist rhetoric against President Obama. We as a public condemned Vick because he committed a felony, the same is not true for Obama; they're both just black.

Quote Originally Posted by betheny View Post

thanks betheny, i still don't think i'd call it a meltdown as much as being pissed off, but that's not news and since he was or is a ator i guess tht makes it more juicy
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan