Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dr. Young, quick question about Dr. Xiao´s procedure

Xiao was detained. So far as best as I can guess. He had not admitted to anything but his attitude to the Fangs. The Beijing police is the worst. They made it sounds like Xiao had confessed. When the news reach the west, he confessed! Who's manipulating all those things? Any forums related to Xiao are quickly infiltrated with Fang's gangs. They never reveal their true identity and credentials. They are good at telling the half truth and flat lies. I have no intention to defend Xiao if he truly did it. But for the seek of justice, let's not jump to conclusions too fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Xunzheng View Post
    Xiao was detained. So far as best as I can guess. He had not admitted to anything but his attitude to the Fangs. The Beijing police is the worst. They made it sounds like Xiao had confessed. When the news reach the west, he confessed! Who's manipulating all those things? Any forums related to Xiao are quickly infiltrated with Fang's gangs. They never reveal their true identity and credentials. They are good at telling the half truth and flat lies. I have no intention to defend Xiao if he truly did it. But for the seek of justice, let's not jump to conclusions too fast.
    i don't know how much he has contributed for SCI, i'm not a scientists , but he truly did the bad things

I decided to post a copy of the paper by Peters, et al using Dr. Xiao's procedure on patients with spina bifida, so that people can judge for themselves. You can download the paper at http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?t=141184