I need some advice. My brothers, sister and I don't agree on what to do.

My parents are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary May 29. They're going to renew their vows at our church followed by a party at their home. My mother is even having a bachelorette party Friday with her daughters and friends.

This is the deal. All of us are working on some big surprises for my parents. They have no idea. My sister and I have been knitting an afghan since January. It's a huge project. The brothers are working on other things as well. Time consuming, expensive, etc., but we all agree that our parents are worth it.

My mother for weeks now has been dropping little hints that she doesn't think we're interested or doing enough for her party. (You know how moms can be ) It's really starting to get on my nerves. I'm ready to tell Mom to chill, that we've got some surprises in store for her, but my siblings disagree, think it will make the surprises even more meaningful on the big day.

Maybe it's because I'm the oldest and I spend the most time with my parents, but her growing resentment is making me uncomfortable. We've got 3 more weeks to go. Should I just bite my tongue and keep quiet?