Thread: Stem cell therapy works? Any hospitals in Bangalore, India? Dr Young please help?

Stem cell therapy works? Any hospitals in Bangalore, India? Dr Young please help?

Folks,

My brother had SCI during train accident in India and he had surgery right then. Since then he is mostly bed-ridden and lost sensation to his both legs. Through some websites and in this forum I came across stem cell therapy is one of the solution. Does this work in my brother's case? Any reliable hospitals/doctors in Bangalore?

Dr Young, please help if stem cell therapy works in this case? Would stem cell therapy works after 1 year of accident/surgery?

I have attached x-ray of surgery and MRI scan from doctors at the time of incident.

thanks
    krish.

As there is no creditable stem cell (or any recovery) therapies Yet, be advised to wait.
    And for gods sake, Don't be another desperate Idiot and allow yourself to get scammed!!!
    Shame soo many are too Stupid and Greedy to realize what truly matters in life.
    "Only when its too late, do people understand....." (Most anyway.....)
    ====================
    If you stare long enough,
    I may do a Trick....

Patrick is right. It is advisable to wait. Because no therapy is guaranteed yet across the world and in India too. We have many doctors in India who do stem cell therapy. i also took from Dr. Geeta shroff , Delhi. But nothing worked. Please wait and continue physiotherapy. And try to make life easier , occupied and comfortable for your brother. If i can be of any help do tell me. Also go through my signature link. It might help.

as someone who has gotten stem cell done, and gotten return as well; i myself wouldnt say it works for sure. but i did get it done from a centre in chennai

i also say this because it aint proven, is expensive, and most of the drs are f**kin liars

are u an a fool ? there is no cure 4 spinal cord injury . tell ur brother that. and get on with life. if he can't then he can kill himself. stop looking 4 a cure. it will not happen 4 atleast 4 the next 30 years.

Quote Originally Posted by lakboy View Post
    are u an a fool ? there is no cure 4 spinal cord injury . tell ur brother that. and get on with life. if he can't then he can kill himself. stop looking 4 a cure. it will not happen 4 atleast 4 the next 30 years.
    You should have left it at the unstruck part, lakboy. Many of us were seeking cures in the acute stage. Also, telling someone to kill themselves? That's both bad form and unwelcome here.

To the OP, there are no verified therapies yet. Support your local researchers until we find one.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

@lakboy....woah tats a lil harsh dnt u thin

my apologies, but he keeps repeating himself !