Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Teenagers

NO MATTER ....SIGH

If I can see it, then I can do it. If I believe it, there's nothing to it.

This site is my little secret place.

But I would like to discuss it in a private place. Can we discuss bad guys, too ?

Mary and WFE, we're going to work this out and get you in. I can't believe this situation! Like Wise said, ridiculous.

At this point we're introducing our teens, so we can get to know them. If you like to write yours now, email it to me and I'll post it in there giving your name: marco625@bellsouth.net. Again, I had no idea this was the way PTs were set up.

WFE, you're a hoot!

I have an idea for now, especially if the forum Wise mentioned doesn't work out. I'll wait a few more days for any other interested parents. Then we can start a new PT, and I'll invite all the new people too. I can copy and paste our posts from the old into the new ...?

That's all I can think of at this point.

Originally posted by martha2:

I have an idea for now, especially if the forum Wise mentioned doesn't work out. I'll wait a few more days for any other interested parents. Then we can start a new PT, and I'll invite all the new people too. I can copy and paste our posts from the old into the new ...?

That's all I can think of at this point.
    I do not understand anything about that private topic thing, I only know how to read and write in the forums.

WFE, if you look at the blue tool bar just about the topic, you see a tab called "My Space." Click on that and you'll see "Private Topics." Click on that and you'll see your PTs, if you have any. Once we start the new PT for Teenagers, it will show up in your space. Click on it and you'll be able to read what's been posted and post anything you'd like to contribute.

However, I must warn you: It's starting to get a little violent in there! A bunch of hormonal women talking about their teenagers ... yikes! You need to get in there with us!

Can I join?

-Steven
    "Sometimes, its enough to plant the seed, walk away, and let the flower grow on its own."

Originally posted by martha2:

WFE, if you look at the blue tool bar just about the topic, you see a tab called "My Space." Click on that and you'll see "Private Topics." Click on that and you'll see your PTs, if you have any. Once we start the new PT for Teenagers, it will show up in your space. Click on it and you'll be able to read what's been posted and post anything you'd like to contribute.

However, I must warn you: It's starting to get a little violent in there! A bunch of hormonal women talking about their teenagers ... yikes! You need to get in there with us!
    Thank you, I found it. You have to let me in soon so I can yell a little

Steven-

You are too near the age of "The Other". Your gender also renders you vulnerable. I, alas, cannot vouch for your safety in that room.

Otherwise, I'd invite you and offer you spinach dip.

C5/6 incomplete, injured Aug. 2000

But don't you think the "others" or those close to the age of the "others" deserve at least a representative? A lobbyist? Something? I nominate Steven.

I'm not deaf...I'm just ignoring you!