Thread: ENGAGED

ENGAGED

WELL GUYS I KNOW I DONT' POST ON HERE OFTEN BUT I JUST WANTED TO ANNOUNCE THAT ME AND RICKY ARE ENGAGED--HE ASKED ME ON SATURDAY MARCH 20TH AND I'M SO EXCITED SO IS HE--WE HAVEN'T GOT A DATE YET BUT WE'RE WORKING ON IT--WHEN I GET PIC OF THAT NIGHT HE ENGAGED I WILL DEFINILTY POST THEM---THOUGHT SOME GOOD NEWS WOULD HELP EVERYONE

AMBER

Congratulations Amber! You two make a great couple!

-Steven
    "Sometimes, its enough to plant the seed, walk away, and let the flower grow on its own."

THANKS I'M REALLY EXCITED---I CAN'T WAIT TO START PLANNING AND GETTING THINGS GOING--WE'RE JUST TRYING TO ENJOYOUR NEW NEWS----OUR FAMILIES ARE VERY SUPPORTIVE AND EXCITED.

Congratulations!

Congratulations. I can only imagine how great you feel right now. Best wishes to you both.

Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--unknown

Congratulations, Amber! Any chance of you giving us details on the proposal? (I know, I'm nosy...if you don't want to share, that's okay too) You 2 and Littleman will be very happy. I love spring, it's romantic.

C5/6 incomplete, injured Aug. 2000

Details--lets see---well Saturday the 20th i had a bunch of family friends (30 people) meet all at a restuarant near town--well we ate and cute up and stuff and the celebration was my birthday and about 5 others that were in March. well towards the end ricky came up to me and said that he wanted everyone to sing happy birthday to me--well anyways everyone finished and i opened all my presents well i thought i was finished and he said i have one more thing for you and he wanted me to sit on his lap well so i did and he started telling me how much he loved me and how much i mean to him and that he would be so happy if i would be his wife and he pulled out a little box and there was the ring i was shocked and very proud because it's very beautiful- --his side knew and my mom and dad everyone else was clueless--i'm very excited and also very thankful that i have him-----the whole resteraunt was hollering and congratulating us--it was cool--
    Amber

Congratulations! you both look nice and happy together, I wish you all the luck and happiness.
    Chantale

Congrats!

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt