Thread: Coupons & Cash Back: Groceries, Walmart ect.

Coupons & Cash Back: Groceries, Walmart ect.

Joined this free website that has coupons for major stores and they offer cash back rewards for shopping online. It sends you right to their site like Home Depot and has printable coupons too.

Ebates.com

P.S. already saw a post for this in archive but it was 10 years old and maybe cash back is a new thing their doing.
    There's
    No
    Place

I use savingstar.com for online coupons. You have to have participating stores nearby. You add your store cards online and click to activate coupons. It doesn't take the money out of your total, but gives you a running total online. When you reach 5 bucks you can have the money sent to your bank account, paypal account, amazon gift certificate etc. The best part for me is you can use food stamps. So I buy the coupon items and pay with food stamps and get cash back for it. Its a good way to have some extra cash for incidentals that food stamps don't cover like toilet paper. I've been getting nearly 5 bucks back a month, but they've been having better deals lately with a whole bunch of buy x amount of x product and get $5 offers so its increasing. How much you can get depends on if you like/buy what the coupons are on each month. I don't buy anything I wouldn't buy without the coupons.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Great tip. I use Myrewards.com, which is basically the same thing. Points are earned for shopping online, using printable coupons, and various other things. It takes a time to accumulate the points, unless you shop a lot online, but it is nice when you finally receive a gift card in the mail.

I also use inboxdollars.com. It starts you off with $5.00, but it takes exceptionally long to earn anything there, so I use it very rarely.

For Home Depot, Lowes, Ace Hardware, Harbor Frieght you can go to post office and ask for a "moving packet". I got one today and it has a 10% Lowes coupon in it. Not sure how the people on ebay are getting the 20% ones, unless, they're getting employee slips and selling them.
    There's
    No
    Place

Yes, those moving packets can come in handy sometimes. I don't know about the 20% coupons either. I have heard about them, but I think the stores have stopped honoring them anyways.

Food stamps don't cover toilet paper? That is absurd. It's high priced but here in the 1st world it's a necessity. I don't think they even print the Sears catalogue any more, but if they do it would play hell w/ your plumbing. My renter's agreement said specifically that I will be held responsible for plumbing problems caused by flushing feminine hygiene products. Somehow I think I'd probably get spanked for flushing toilet paper replacement items also...Newsprint, old towels, good ol' corn cobs-no bueno. (For real, tho, ladies, don't flush tampons).

It's like they want you to steal. Sometimes I had to resort to stealing tp back in college.

I just ordered a whole case of quilted Northern online, just for me. They'll probably put me on tv like the mythical welfare moms in Cadillacs that had the whole natioh on high alert in the 80's and 90's.

Watch 'em cut my ssdi b/c I'm spending it on frivolity-like toilet paper LOL.

I'm disturbed by the fact people can waste food stamps on candy and soda but you can't buy required items like toilet paper or light bulbs. They should give vouchers for x amount of tp a month or something.

I've also resorted to stealing before, and I feel awful. Even now I frequently bring home papertowels from public bathrooms or a roll of tp from hospital bathrooms after drs appts. I shove them in my wheelchair bag.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.