Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Want to Read Your Blog

I Want to Read Your Blog

I'm finally getting around to setting up Google Reader to make it easier to stay up to date with all of the blogs I follow, and I noticed something that makes me a little sad: there's very few blogs by CC members on my "Must Read" list.

With so many talented writers and outspoken members here, I'm convinced there must be a lot of excellent blogs I'd enjoy reading.

Please help me and other interested readers out by telling us about your blog!
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

THC: Shannon recently went through hell and back, but she is back. Her story The Metal in Me is a bit of a roller coaster with all the ups and downs. There were times when I thought she may not get out of the woods.
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

Shannon's "Metal In Me" blog is one of the few CC member blogs that I already know of, but I do thank you for the recommendation.

And you're right -- following her experiences took me through the full spectrum of emotions, sometimes even going from one extreme to the other in the same post!
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

I just started a bloggish thing...

www.worldonwheels.ca

It's more of an activities blog that a writing blog and right now there's not much there but hopefullyby the end of the summer there should be a lot of interesting stuff on there.

I hope you don't mind my piggybacking on your post, thehipcrip, but I've been wondering if there were any bloggers with disabilities in New York City interested in being listed on my site...

I'm glad I found this post.
    I have been keeping a livejournal since some time 2003.
    It's very personal and spans back to everything
    from what would've been Yasmine's 1'st birthday, the anniversary of her death.
    Dealing with my Mom and Dad's physical and emotional troubles.
    Splitting with Isis' mom. Dating again. Issues at the places I've worked
    and how it has affected the before mentioned things.
    With the recent changes I've decided to start blogging again.
    http://users.livejournal.com/_discord_
    The massive gaps in time are filled with the private entries that can only be viewed by
    individuals on my "friends" list thing...

My journal is great for putting you to sleep. I tend to type a loot.

Quote Originally Posted by christopher View Post
    I just started a bloggish thing...

www.worldonwheels.ca

It's more of an activities blog that a writing blog and right now there's not much there but hopefullyby the end of the summer there should be a lot of interesting stuff on there.

Looks like you got a bit of coverage CK : http://communities.kintera.org/REEVE.../08/70644.aspx
    Every day I wake up is a good one

Here is another member GlitterGirl who is blogging. I can't think of any others.

http://www.wheelchairmommy.com/
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

Dear Friends
    Soon i'll get back to my blogging and share it with ya all .

I love blogging it is a excellent way to unwind
    Sncerely;
    Gypsylady

There are such talented writers on this site. I wish I were better. I think my brain has turned to mush in the last year.