Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Death Premonition?

Paul, I know of several couples who make it a habit to fly separately. It reminds me of some friends of my family's. They owned their own plane, and the parents were flying somewhere together without the children. The plane went down leaving two orphans.

Your parents were wise ...

Sorry to highjack this thread but, I did not have an SCI or a death premonition. I have always had this feeling that it was going to be difficult or imposible for me to carry a baby. Up until the SCI I have been perfectly healthy with nothing pointing towards problems or inability to carry.I am only 21 and don't plan on kids anytime soon. But, I do plan on it. And with the SCI in the picture, it is a high risk.

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt

Shannon~

I was always afraid of dying while I was pregnant with Bri; I was sure something would happen before she arrived safely.

Maybe it's just a mom thing.

Shannon, I know what you're talking about. When I was in my early 30s, I had a definite moment when I felt like I was being "prepared" or forewarned that I would die of unnatural causes at age 57. I'm 43 now, so I guess I'll know in about 14 years. It's not something I ever think about, but your topic reminded me.

Shannon.

With a SCI it is easier to make one than to adopt one. At least here, it nearly impossible to adopt if you have a dissability.