Thread: Spaced Repetition Learning Program (Free, Cross-platform)

Spaced Repetition Learning Program (Free, Cross-platform)

Source:
    Efficient learning

The Mnemosyne software resembles a traditional flash-card program to help you memorise question/answer pairs, but with an important twist: it uses a sophisticated algorithm to schedule the best time for a card to come up for review. Difficult cards that you tend to forget quickly will be scheduled more often, while Mnemosyne won't waste your time on things you remember well. (Source)
    I started playing with this program on Saturday to see if its flashcard-based method works. To ensure that the four-week test is accurate, I focused on one of my weak spots: vocabulary.

I imported 700 (671) Difficult GRE Words from their list of cards and have gone through 70 of them thus far. Hopefully the end of the testing period will leave me with an improved vocabulary, meaning that it works.

With school starting back for a few of our community, I just wanted to pass this along. It may help you retain most of the knowledge teachers are cramming down your throats.

Steven
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

THANK YOU! Really! I am a user

Thanks Steven