Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it possible to marry your iPhone?

Smile Is it possible to marry your iPhone?

I named mine Jennifer. My fiancée is a little jealous, but understands :-)
    C5 injury with partial C6 function on left.

I'm not sure about marrying your iPhone (maybe in International waters?). I am considering getting either a 3rd Generation iPod Touch or the new iPad. I have been watching YouTube videos on both and I'm not sure if the DragonDictate App will allow me to do everything hands-free. I believe the iPad has a 1 GHz processor and 256 MB of RAM. I have heard that it's quite snappy. I will have an iPhone, with DragonDictate, in my possession to try out this coming Saturday.
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

I hope not.

I sold my first, my 2nd quit working correctly (thus I was given a new one for free), and my 3rd is probably going to be sold once a new model comes out.

Marriages are intended to last longer.

Why not? If a dude in Korea can marry a body pillow with his favorite anime character imprinted link here, You can marry your Iphone... I see no problem...

ugh. I hate the iphone for that reason! My fiance is on his literally all waking hours except for showering and eating. sometimes even when he's eating. He does when he is going the bathroom, watching tv, driving. it is irratating. we went fishing, out comes his iphone while waiting for the fish to bite... meanwhile they were while he was on that stupid phone!
    I have more to claim.
    I have to fight through the hard places
    to go and get it!

most recent video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHLEinnhYtg

hmmm. Strange enough I envisioned an iPhone wedding dress skin.

name of my iphone

i named my iphone with a male name, so i do not want to marry my iphone...

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    I named mine Jennifer. My fiancée is a little jealous, but understands :-)

Your post made me laugh. I know exactly how you feel. Withing 72 hours of owning my iPhone it went from what I thought was going to be a cool toy to my most amazing, awe inspiring, best friend. I have five pages of apps at this point, and use it for everything immaginable. One of the ones I really like is called "Around Me" and it uses the GPS to tell you about restaurants, banks, coffee shops, and so on wherever you happen to be, and then will provide the map to get you there, even if it is only a 100 yards or so. Love it, love it. I am thinking when the iPad 3G comes out I may have to get that too and replace my aging computer with just that. It seems like it would do all the things I want it to do and take up no space in my apartment either.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Pruett View Post
    I hope not.

I sold my first, my 2nd quit working correctly (thus I was given a new one for free), and my 3rd is probably going to be sold once a new model comes out.

Marriages are intended to last longer.
    Good point!

Quote Originally Posted by PN View Post
    I'm not sure about marrying your iPhone (maybe in International waters?). I am considering getting either a 3rd Generation iPod Touch or the new iPad. I have been watching YouTube videos on both and I'm not sure if the DragonDictate App will allow me to do everything hands-free. I believe the iPad has a 1 GHz processor and 256 MB of RAM. I have heard that it's quite snappy. I will have an iPhone, with DragonDictate, in my possession to try out this coming Saturday.
    DragonDictate is what sold me on getting the iPhone 3GS. It is amazing! People have no idea how many e-mails come from my iPhone now. Sometimes I think DragonDictate on the iPhone works better than the desktop version. That's how insanely good it works.