Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: S^^^ for luck

I hope you heal up quickly so you can go on your trip in the near future.

Oh now, that just S++++++++++!

Hope Urgent Care gets you feeling a bit better, so you can deal with this.
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

I would have never thought of trip insurance. Sorry about your health woes but kudos for thinking ahead! You'll get to Cozumel one way or another.

The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

Unhappy

Terrible timing. It sure does suck.

I am so sorry Betheny. I hope you get to go. I've been looking forward to hearing about it.
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

that sucks betheny. I was looking forward to enjoying your after trip pix and another cool vacay story from you. the trip insurance is a good practice to do. can you just rebook and try again?

This just stinks! I've been waiting to hear about the good times and Happy Birthday! I hope you get a good doctor that can fix you up and you can still have a good time. If they can get you fixed up, will you still be able to go scuba diving? Or will the trip have to be planned for another time.

I hope you're feeling better real soon, I thought this time it was gone. Keep us posted on your progress and prayers and good thoughts going your way.

Smile

Oh! Betheny! I'm so so sorry to hear that. Hope you will get your money back & get to go another time. What a time for it to break out again during a trip for the BIG "50" birthday. Hope you get better real, real soon. Like Captn Gimp says get yourself some of the Mitrocyn for human use or Vetricyn for Veterinary use. I read an icredible post the other day her on Care Cure from the wife of a fellow service connected vetran how the special water helped get rid of her husbands persisten UTI's & how at times before they discovered how he almost died from sepsis from the persistent UTI's that just wouldn't go away.

Smile

Oh! Betheny! I'm so so sorry to hear that. Hope you will get your money back & get to go another time. What a time for it to break out again during a trip for the BIG "50" birthday. Hope you get better real, real soon. Like Captn Gimp says get yourself some of the Mitrocyn for human use or Vetricyn for Veterinary use. I read an incredible post the other day her on Care Cure from the wife of a fellow service connected veteran how the special water helped get rid of her husbands persistent UTI's & how at times before they discovered how he almost died from sepsis from the persistent UTI's that just wouldn't go away.