Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: This pain HAS to stop NOW! :(

Quote Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
    could he still have a leak? the worst headache ever was after spinal tap, and after my accident. I had spf leaking out of my ears. the headache was indiscribable. I had vertigo for years and still do at times. seems like the leaking had something to do with my headache.

it makes my heart ache about your unrelieved pain becky. I know you feel bad about telling about it, so thank you for trusting that there are many here who care about your pain and will always say a prayer for you and give you kind words. if only that were some kind of comfort. pain sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by jody View Post
    could he still have a leak? the worst headache ever was after spinal tap, and after my accident. I had spf leaking out of my ears. the headache was indiscribable. I had vertigo for years and still do at times. seems like the leaking had something to do with my headache.

it makes my heart ache about your unrelieved pain becky. I know you feel bad about telling about it, so thank you for trusting that there are many here who care about your pain and will always say a prayer for you and give you kind words. if only that were some kind of comfort. pain sucks.
    Jody, I was just thinking that about Robbie... good suggestion. Also, thanks for the kind words. It does help a little to know that there are people out there that do understand what I am talking about. Helps me to know I'm not going insane when it feels like I am every minute of everyday.

Becky
    T8-9 according to latest scoring.......
    since 1/3/04

I am the best at being me. No matter how that happens to be!!

hang in there becky. hug.

Quote Originally Posted by thehipcrip View Post

What's your current course of meds? Has your new pain doc made any adjustments (dose increases, trying different meds) since it's clear that the levels you're at aren't doing diddly squat?
    Tramadol- 100mg twice a day
    Neurontin- 1800 mg daily
    Fentanyl- (patch) 75mcg

These new doses and some of the meds are new from the new doc... These also are just pain meds

Becky
    since 1/3/04

Well.... it is 3:15 am . Here I am awake yet again . I just want one night!! Just one stupid night that I get sleep. Is that really to hard to ask?? I dont even know what to say anymore. I have all of these wonderful colorful words floating around my head right now that are just begging to be screamed .... I still have four weeks of a semester that I am some how supposed to finish... How the hell am I supposed to do that? No answers to these questions are neccessary I just need to figure out how/if I can do this .

Becky
    since 1/3/04

I'm sorry Becky I really am ... maybe just maybe this might help http://www.fragrantheart.com/cms/free-audio-meditations !

Obie
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

Hey Becks, I hear, understand. I have lost my mind to pain, several times. hang and hope, all we can do.

warmly

bill
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

have you asked your dr. if you can try benadryl or nyquil?
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

they all say Robbie does not have a leak, 2 MRIs and 2 CTscans are all good.