Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is the One off the only heavy duty handcycle?

Around 3600. heres their order form. Before you order any bike, peraps let some of the riders here offer some suggestions. I.E. seat width is not dhown on their order form, but a person can get different widths.

I know Curt Leatherbe has two FRH-1's and has great experience with them. There ar also used h/cs out there. The Top End Golds are great bikes for what yo want to do. The FRH-1 IMO is easier to maintain.

http://www.freedomryder.com/order%20...0-%20FRH-1.pdf

hey pat, just rode a top end force for the first time yesterday and i fell in love...i shoulda took you up on it 2 years ago. im in the works of rustling up some money to get one as i don't have faith in l&i. only thing is i'll be getting the G i think. i gotta get more active as my pain is going up and my med use is following in suit and i don't like it. give me a call this week maybe we can go for a ride.
    "Impossible is Nothing" - Adidas Slogan

scratch that...i got a bit eager. i checked out the FRH-1 and that sounds like it will be much more bang for the buck and the adjustability is amazing. i'd like to take yours out for a spin pat and maybe get you to take some measurements for ordering.
    "Impossible is Nothing" - Adidas Slogan

Sure James give me a call. I may have some resources too.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    Around 3600. heres their order form. Before you order any bike, peraps let some of the riders here offer some suggestions. I.E. seat width is not dhown on their order form, but a person can get different widths.

I know Curt Leatherbe has two FRH-1's and has great experience with them. There ar also used h/cs out there. The Top End Golds are great bikes for what yo want to do. The FRH-1 IMO is easier to maintain.

http://www.freedomryder.com/order%20...0-%20FRH-1.pdf
    +1 on the FRH-1 recommendation. I bought one of the first production models in Oct 2006 and have put over 6,300 miles on it since. I have Continental road tires on it (http://mikesbikes.com/product/contin...m?affiliate=31), which have no tread, but I still go on dirt and grass trails all the time. Because it sits up high, you're not lying back, and it has good ground clearance, you're not limited to only smooth, paved roads. I've also done a marathon and a couple 25Ks on it, and am competitive, too (not as much as if I had a Top End Force R or something, but my bike is more versitile). Freedom Ryder has good customer service, too.
    6/18/00: T-5 complete

I like mine too Rock. The main drawback with F/r is that they have options that he doesn't have on the order form; seat widths, chainring size and for me a narrower axle like he puts on the lean steer.

I had to really haggle to get what I wanted on the bike. It was worth it as it made for a much more efficient bike.