Thread: My cousins and I

My cousins and I

What could possibly be cuter than any 5 year old?

A 5 year old with a British accent. These are two of my cousins who I could not get enough of while I was in England this past summer. There are 7 of them in their family which is HUGE, and abnormal for Indian families nowadays. Their parents have raised them so well, and all seven are in advanced programs at school. Having cousins who are this precious makes me want to have children of my own one day.

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." - Oscar Wilde
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Great pic Kiran! I'm still in shock over thinking of 7, n please say that's counting their parents or whoaaaaa! Anyway, again nice pic n hopefully you'll find your man,have some kids of your own, n live happily ever after. I still think we all deserve that.
    Tim

Seven kids, Tim!

hopefully you'll find your man,have some kids of your own, n live happily ever after
    I hope so too, Tim.

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." - Oscar Wilde

[QUOTE]Originally posted by globechaser82:

Seven kids, Tim!

OMG!!! That poor guy, it must have near killed him fathering all those kids! The mother's contribution is so small ya know... only 9 months n etc...

Great photo GC -

My uncle just sent me this picture he had saved when my lil cousin was first born.She's turning three in June. Her mum is Indian and her dad is white, and she is one of the most adorable lil kids I have ever met.

I'm so happy my aunt stood up for the man she loved,(some Indian families are quite narrow-minded) because she opened the door for the rest of us, AND she brought me a beautiful lil cousin.

[This message was edited by globechaser82 on 02-11-04 at 05:57 AM.]

[This message was edited by globechaser82 on 02-11-04 at 02:26 PM.]
    Attached Images Attached Images  

your complextion (sp) is beautiful and it reveals a nice personality in your photos.
    thx 4 posting, hope your doing great

"I guess pain is a great motivator."- Yanni