Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Un F-ing believable

Quote Originally Posted by NoDecafPlz View Post
    So she said she was able to "get the money back." Still no details. Will have
    a looonnnggg talk with her tomorrow.
    Yiiiiikes.

I know her, she was very nice and helped me, so to read some of the harsh words here is a bit cringe. She's a nice lady, but seriously tho, you're surprised she was so gullible? haha

But yea, I wouldn't have bailed her out, that's for sure. and Yea, big red flag to be a bit more conservative. You do a lot for her, you have a big heart man, but continous violations must be subdued.

edit: Oh and tell her Mark said Hi. Found some even harsher chocolates!

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    You're her employer
    And friend, and practically family. There's a reason she's so comfortable to ask him for money.

Just saying, it's not so cut and dry.

Todd's right. Any employee that used the excuse for a raise" We're having another child, we need a raise" was sucker punched by the employee that said " I can do everyone's job in the front office, and I start their reports daily whether they're Late or calling in sick, and continue toi do their job as long as their out". It just seems to me when you use the excuse of the new kid coming, you get " the screwing ya get for the screwing ya got"

Quote Originally Posted by Imight View Post
    And friend, and practically family. There's a reason she's so comfortable to ask him for money.

Just saying, it's not so cut and dry.
    I don't have any family or friends I'd ask to give me 4,500 dollars. My parents would be a cringing exception. I don't know. It's not in me to ask such things of others.

"She's been wonderful, like family. I spend the holidays with her family..."

Perhaps this might be blurring the lines of the relationship and preventing you from acting in a manner as to ensure your long term success at self preservation.

I loaned an aide $1,500 with a signed note. Did not get it back by the due date. I got it back in 5 months ($300/mo), but it was a tense, uncomfortable period and had a few minor dustups over her obligations. I vowed never again and I don't think she would be so dumb as to ask again, but you never know.

Promissory note? Yeah right. You gonna sue an employee who's doing your bowel care? That's the end of that relationship. And if she leaves without paying and leaves you holding the note, well that's what she thought of you all along.

A real danger is, is that if you say yes once, or more, and then say no, you can be the victim of retribution of varying types, from not showing up to not wiping your ass well. There's an endless way of payback against us dependent souls.

screw her. get a new aide. shes using you.

She's more of a house keeper, I do 90% of my own care.

We had a nice chat. Lines no longer blurred.
    And the truth shall set you free.

Good to hear, Mr. Nice Guy.
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Quote Originally Posted by NoDecafPlz View Post
    She's more of a house keeper, I do 90% of my own care.

We had a nice chat. Lines no longer blurred.
    Oh? OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!

Quote Originally Posted by november View Post
    Good to hear, Mr. Nice Guy.
    Actually, I conference'd Spiney in speak with her on my behalf.

She cried blood for hours.

And the truth shall set you free.