Thread: mouth and foot painters

mouth and foot painters

I have created A Mouth and foot painters Facebook group for us to share information and exhibit our work.
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112183425467796

Please join!

so, I still use my hands to do artwork, but was unable to for years due to involuntary movement and unsteady hands. same for playing my instruments. I am only recently starting to do some decent works. too bad i am excluded.
    Last edited by SCI-Nurse; 04-06-2010 at 08:01 PM.

Jody,
    you do fantastic artwork. Please do not feel excluded and join the Facebook group. I used to paint using my arm with a hand splint but in 1990 I began losing function due to a syrinx so I started painting using a mouth stick. Maybe in the future this could be an option for you also.
    Please check out my artwork at www.waynehosaka.com

my ex brother in law is an artist in San Diego. he is also a quad due to a syrinx. Drake Garvin, do you know Him? I move from San Diego in 1990. Drake was injured in 89. I would be thrilled if Drake were part of your group. He was a wonderful artist and photographer befor the syrinx. And thank you for the compliment. I would love to donate something to the cause. I am working on a fundraising project right now, but can start on something for your group soon.

I do not know Drake. Have him check out the Facebook page and leave a message for me.
    I appreciate the offer of a donation but the association of mouth and foot painting artists take good care of me. There are many others who can benefit from your fund raising project. Do you have a website?