Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two-a-day Bowel routine.

Two-a-day Bowel routine.

I have no idea how some of you go two or three days w/o a BM! LOL I can't go one day and usually have to go at least twice a day or my legs and stomach have severe spasms and are almost uncontrollable. I usually do a routine in the morning or night, depending on my work schedule, and then a water flush about ten hours later. I usually have good results both times. Even though the water flush is just clearing the clinger in the rectum, it makes my body flaccid until there's another jumper in the door.

I eat frequent small meals that are packed with fiber. Thats probably why I'm a poopin machine, but I definitely feel better this way than I did when I only went once a day.

My question is this- Has anyone used more than one enemeez a day and has it caused any issues? The water flush only lasts a few hours and the next in line is ready to come out. If I could use an enemeez it might pull that one out before it too causes the spasms to start.

I could be completely off baclofen if my rectum stayed clear of feces, I'm almost sure of it. I used Fleet bisacdotyl prior to the enemeez and the results were the same, except that the enemeez is MUCH faster and does NOT give me butt mucous.

I love Care Care! Try writing all of that on Facebook! LOL

Dave
    Dave

Dave, when I'm like that, my thyroid is too high. Frequency is one of the main symptoms...plus we get the dandy spasms. I think the enemeez x 2 might overstimulate. I'd test it on a weekend, b/c I'd be afraid of buttsnot.

And I double-dog dare you to use buttsnot in a sentence on Facebook!

Dave, have you ever tried weaning off the chemicals to see what happens?
    DIGG.

I am going to hazard a guess that your small meals full of fiber are definitely doing the trick for you - much to your chagrin. I would hesitate to use enemeez twice a day - and would probably do it like betheny said, on the weekend. You may feel some cramping, etc.

Do you do dig stim? That might help with trying to get the stool to move down. The other suggestion that I have is to back off of the fiber just a little. It might help to slow it down. Although it sounds as though you have large results, backing off the fiber some might help to make it a little more manageable.

CKF

Quote Originally Posted by DIGGER View Post
    Dave, have you ever tried weaning off the chemicals to see what happens?
    Yea- I did go w/o any chemicals except a good flush of water for about a year and a half. I found that although I was having movements, they weren't as large and my bowels slowed dramatically. Every week or so I'd "unload" a five-flusher. There's no way that can be good for you either.

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    I am going to hazard a guess that your small meals full of fiber are definitely doing the trick for you - much to your chagrin. I would hesitate to use enemeez twice a day - and would probably do it like betheny said, on the weekend. You may feel some cramping, etc.

Do you do dig stim? That might help with trying to get the stool to move down. The other suggestion that I have is to back off of the fiber just a little. It might help to slow it down. Although it sounds as though you have large results, backing off the fiber some might help to make it a little more manageable.

CKF
    I think I'll try cutting down on the fiber, but I really only get about 30grams as is. I've cut down on the amount of food I intake so the fiber intake is proportional. I'm going to give the X2 on a weekend and see what happens.
    Dave

I'm like you Dave, except that I don't use any help, enema wise. I just go in about 3/4 hr after eating just to be sure, and drop a load.They're usually smallism side but I'm sure not gonna have any mistakes while out and about. After brkfst and dinner.

After you have tried the two enemeez's on the weekend, let us know how it worked and any other problems that you might have had.
    CKF

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    After you have tried the two enemeez's on the weekend, let us know how it worked and any other problems that you might have had.
    CKF
    Will do! It may be a little while though, I'm working nights this w/e and I don't want to poop myself at work. lol

Even if I don't evacuate stool, I'm sure the gas being expelled will help with my spasms.
    Dave

I threw caution to the wind and started it Friday- so far so GOOD!!! I've had results each time and my legs are almost tingle and spasm free! yay.
    Dave

Wow, i'm glad i don't have your bodies way of creating waste. I eat multiple meals a day and quite a bit of fiber, yet i do a BM once every other day with very few accidents.