Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 3 years in a chair.

You got the right mindset man, glad your doing well. If you ever get stateside we gotta hang out.

Your tearing it up in all your pics...
    Quote Originally Posted by ~McLovin~ View Post
    Holy Moly I totally forgot all about my SCI anniversary 31/03/07 don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing.

Well yeah 3 years, what can I say. Life is great, surrounded by happy/good company and am just tryna do my best to live the life that I deserve. Go out and get it people, take life on, if you fail the first time try, try and try again, everyone fails at something. But can you accept not trying. Life is for living, so live it up people. The sun is always shining.

One love, Nafi.

Reading Mans search for meaning by Viktor Frankl at the moment here's a nice quote from it

"Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's personal dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself. Happiness must happen, and the same holds for success: you have to let it happen by not caring about it. I want you to listen to what your conscience commands you to do and go on to carry it out to the best of your knowledge. Then you will live to see that in the long run--in the long run, I say--success will follow you precisely because you had forgotten to think of it".
    Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

My Myspace

Hey Nafi, don't forget me if you ever come to England. I will show you my PS3. That's not a euphemism, by the way.

I've got 2 and a half years on you as an sci person. I can't say the date of my injury has ever slipped my mind. But glad it did yours.

I found my greatest acceptance in my third year. Keep up your attitude & perserverence, a person in our stuation needs every bit of it!

Oh my I've created a monster . Cheers ya'll. Having SCI obviously isn't easy, some harder than others, UTI's, pain, pissing myself blah blah blah but I try .

Oh and just found out yesterday that I made the NZ wheelchair rugby team to play in the super series in Sydney in two weeks, my first international competition woop woop, the hard trainings have paid off! So Mr Zeus get those lawyer girls ready cause here come trouble and hopefully Canada for the world champs in September and to see Miss Kiran.

2010 is shaping out to be a good year uni, sport, health, life etc. OK ill stop now. I look forward to meeting the rest of you in the flesh whenever that maybe, till then, keep on keeping on.

Adios!
    Last edited by ~McLovin~; 04-06-2010 at 07:43 PM.
    The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

Oh and just found out yesterday that I made the NZ wheelchair rugby team to play in the super series in Sydney in two weeks, my first international competition woop woop, the hard trainings have paid off! So Mr Zeus get those lawyer girls ready cause here come trouble and hopefully Canada for the world champs in September and to see Miss Kiran.
    You'll be in Sydney in 2 weeks time?!? PM me pronto mister. You'll be treated to a night on the town. Plus, I need to watch you guys lose...

Chris.
    Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! Larry in 'Closer', a play by Partick Marber

Quote Originally Posted by DA View Post
    lol...3 years into my sci with little health problem. wait a few years when the effects of being paralyzed starting giving you multiple life threaten painful health problems.
    it wont be so smilely...
    Is it really a surprise when people attack you?

Why would you even shit on his joy? I'm starting to think that any misery you have in this life has been earned.

McLovin, I'm sorry I read this so late. This is fucking huge! You are in it to win it
    and it shows! Good luck and may opportunities continue to fall your way through your hard work!!!

Go Eagles!

Joe
    And the truth shall set you free.

I love hearing how well things are going for you. You did not create a monster, the monster was already there looking to inflict some doom and gloom.
    Please continue to post how things are going McLovin.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDecafPlz View Post
    McLovin, I'm sorry I read this so late. This is fucking huge! You are in it to win it and it shows! Good luck and may opportunities continue to fall your way through your hard work!!!
    Well said Joe. McLovin, you're kicking ass, good stuff. With your nickname, you can't go wrong Kick the Aussie's butts for me, ok?
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Oh my I've created a monster . Cheers ya'll. Having SCI obviously isn't easy, some harder than others, UTI's, pain, pissing myself blah blah blah but I try .

2010 is shaping out to be a good year uni, sport, health, life etc. OK ill stop now. I look forward to meeting the rest of you in the flesh whenever that maybe, till then, keep on keeping on.

Adios!
    That is awesome. Don't let Spanos spark up the cigars and keep all the ladies on his lap....

Good luck
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."