Page 199 of 200 FirstFirst ... 99149189190191192193194195196197198199200 LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 1994

Thread: Microcyn Bladder Treatment (An Open Letter to Dr. Young)

Blog Entries
    There is no way that anything can build a tolerance to it because of the means of 'attack'. I swear by it, BUT have found it difficult to get to doorstep as an EFFECTIVE functioning product for the majority of times I have ordered it in the past couple of years. Reading back over the LONG thread about it I came to the conclusion that when it wasn't working/symptoms worsened for others, it was probably they had gotten inactive bottle of it also. Early on I never received bottles that were ineffective. I get some serious wounds occasionally, working on various things. I once cut my foot almost to the bone with a pressure washer flub-up, years ago. I rushed inside bleeding like a stuck pig...put my foot up on the bed and wiped the blood away so I could get at the base of the wound and sprayed it a couple of times over a period of a few seconds and it completely stopped the bleeding after the 3rd time. You must understand that when my feet bleed I must do compress method for many minutes to stop the blood flow. That in itself was an exciting thing to me, repeated many times on cuts in differing places over the years. Back to the foot, it healed completely with NO scar in about a week. I was really sold up to that time, there after, I recommended it to all my buddies that were in mechanical trades, IF I hadn't already. My niece was being treated for mrsa? some nasty infection breakout on a handsized spot on her leg by drs and for about two months it wouldn't heal. Gave her a bottle and she spayed it twice a day for a couple days and it was gone. I haven't witnessed anything a GOOD bottle wouldn't kill in a few days use, animal or human. I highly suspect a faulty bottle when it does fail. The reason it isn't widely used is it would put many of the multi-billion dollar industries out of business...that's all I have to say on the matter
    Remember, the only thing more evil than the military-industrial complex(besides banking) is the medical/pharmaceutical complex.

I keep a bottle of both, the gel and spray on hand all of the time. I used the gel when treating a pressure sore that had become infected. My mom used it after having an amputation and it healed well.

I had asked before if anyone had ever used it as Scraper1 did to treat pulmonary infections. At that time no one commented that it had been trialed. I thought that it could be a alternative treatment to try. I ordered a couple of bottles about three months back from Amazon because what I had, had expired. After reading your comment about receiving bottles that were ineffective, I cracked both bottles to smell them. One had a slight bleach odor and the other had no odor at all. Both had expiration dates of 2017.

You would think that someone would start looking outside of the box now that there are bacteria resistant to all antibiotics.

It would be great if the equipment that is used to produce the disinfectant offered to hospitals was also available and affordable for personal use.
    Last edited by Brent K; 08-25-2016 at 12:20 AM.

Does anyone know if Puracyn Plus is the same formulation as MicrocynAH? Puracyn Plus has .12% of the active ingredient HCA.

Quote Originally Posted by ctoom91 View Post
    Does anyone know if Puracyn Plus is the same formulation as MicrocynAH? Puracyn Plus has .12% of the active ingredient HCA.
    No, Puracyn Plus and MicrocynAH Would and Skin Care are not the same.

HydroCleanse and MicrocynAH active ingredient HOCl is .009% These two products use the patented Microcyn Technology from Sonoma Pharmaceuticals (formerly Oculus Innovative Sciences). Microcyn Technology assures you of shelf stability.

Puracyn Plus does not use Microcyn Technology and is manufactured and Innovacyn, Inc.

Got shipment of Microcyn AH today. Packaged a lot different than last order. Ordered from Kings Pet Supply but bottles said it was produced for Manna Pro Products, St. Louis. Same bottle same ingredients just don't have Oculous or their address on bottle ? Manna Pro website only list Theracyn products? Anybody else got any like this? Says it was produced with same Microcyn Technology?

Follow up, I called Oculus and questioned them about new bottles and was assured they were manufactured by Oculus. They have new name but forget what it is. Hope all is well with everyone. Maym doing very well. Urologist says bladder looks great. Husband

Quote Originally Posted by maym View Post
    Follow up, I called Oculus and questioned them about new bottles and was assured they were manufactured by Oculus. They have new name but forget what it is. Hope all is well with everyone. Maym doing very well. Urologist says bladder looks great. Husband
    Oculus has changed the company name to Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

MicrocynAH gjnl

Hello I order Microcyn only in the spring and fall but when i try to find the Oculus website its not there, I get sent to another website that links me to Amazon.

Whats up with that and can we still order directly from Ocolus?

Diane

Quote Originally Posted by Hope1111 View Post
    Hello I order Microcyn only in the spring and fall but when i try to find the Oculus website its not there, I get sent to another website that links me to Amazon.

Whats up with that and can we still order directly from Ocolus?

Diane
    As above, Oculus Innovative Sciences has changed its name to Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. I've not checked for the store recently, but very possibly they have changed other things besides the name. I'll try to find out more on the subject. Meanwhile, if you order MicrocynAH from Amazon or a pet supply internet store, you may find you are getting a better price than when you ordered from Oculus Innovative Sciences, Inc., directly.

Hubby has used Microcyn in all it's various name changes for many yrs. Instilling it into the bladder to keep the bacteria under control has been a lifesaver. We've spent 1000's of $, and have been happy to have this product that has worked so well. But..... the last batch of bottles we received has not been working. Somewhere on this lengthy thread I remember someone mentioning that it should have a barely discernible smell of bleach, if it was viable. So I checked - our previous bottle did have the smell, but none of the bottles from the latest delivery had any smell at all. They should not have been subjected to any extreme temps in delivery, and the bottles have been stored in a cooler in a cool basement. The Lot # is 17C054, exp 2019-03. We have contacted Sonoma and will be receiving a bottle from a new batch. I sure hope the new batch is better! But I am very concerned that with all the changes in the company and management, maybe things have gone downhill? I'll let you know what the new batch/bottle is like when it arrives.
    Anyone else have problems with Hydrocleanse not viable/working? I'm wondering if MicrocynAH might be worth a try. In desperation, I bought bottle of Vertericyn - wasted $, with absolutely no smell at all.
    -caregvr