9 28.13%
  • Children of SCI

4 12.50%
  • Children (up to late teens) with SCI

0 0%
  • Significant others/friends

5 15.63%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who are the Family Forum Members?

Hi I am Indianna, I am a t-4 para of 19 yrs. I have 3 daughters 16, 10 and 5. All were deliverd C-section with no anethsesia or epidurals. All my pregnancies went very good. I have been married for 15 yrs. We waited till our first daughter was 1 before we were married. I am very happy and just started a new job.

Have a good day all.

hi! i'm joy...i'm 47 y/o and the (step)mother of a son, 9, and a daughter, 11. their father and i have been married nearly five years. the children are the center of our lives. both children have a keen sense of responsibility, which we hope will serve them in a positive manner in the years to come. i'm a c-234-inc quad.

we recently aquired a golden lab puppy; she's a handful and quite adept at training us, rather than vice-versa!

joy
    "Now the only healthy way to live, as I see it, is to learn to like all the little every day things."
    ~ Gus McCrae

I'm Emily, A c&/8 quad and the mother of Violet who is 6 months old and the partner of Jose. I'm also one of the moderators of this forum.

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow"
    ~ Anon

In addition to being one of the SCI-Nurses, I am the child of a mother with severe MS (EDSS 8.5) and act as her care giver when my parents travel or when I am visiting their home. They have a wonderful PCA who does her care most of the time, and of course my dad helps too, but he is 81 years old, so can only do limited things.

Hey everyone, I'm Kat. My dad's a t5/6 para. My mom is Obie, and my younger sister is LJ rose or some name of that sort.

Holla Lataz!
    ♂♥KiTtY♥KaT♥♀

Hi Jesse's mom, I just noticed that your family's business is beekeeping, that is so neat. I've just started researching different types of honey and their applications.

Don't know if this counts but I used to be a child with an SCI, I was injured at age 8.

Glad you all found our site!

HI FAYE:
    Do you still have any contact with Colombia??
    If you want to practice your spanish or need anything at all, please let me now.
    best wishes

NANDA

I don't really fit into any of the choices, but I am Meg, sister to Dennis C5/C6 complete. He's my baby brother, one of my favorite people in the world, a true inspiration to me and one hell of a good guy.

Yeah, us sisters have been forgotten.

Anyway...I'm Abby, sister to Paul/PB72181.

Originally posted by seneca:

Hi Jesse's mom, I just noticed that your family's business is beekeeping, that is so neat. I've just started researching different types of honey and their applications.

Don't know if this counts but I used to be a child with an SCI, I was injured at age 8.

Glad you all found our site!
    Let me know if I can be of any help in your research. Cant gurantee just because I am a beekeeper I know the answers, but I will try. PS..as beekeepers, we winter in Texas and I will be offline for about a week, just in case I dont answer you right away.

Sweet as honey, busy as a bee