Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Sign ~ Dog In Bulgaria Had All 4 Legs Chopped Off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry Please Sign ~ Dog In Bulgaria Had All 4 Legs Chopped Off!!!!!!!!!!!!

On March 26th Dobromir Donchev from Drianovo,Bulgaria found Mima lying crippled near his home. All four paws of the 5-years -old female dog were axed. Donchev took Mima to the vet immediately where she was stabilised. Nevertheless Mima will be most probably put to sleep. Her paws were cut in such a barberic way that it is almost impossible to be replaced.
    Mima's owner is sure the crime was done by a neighbour because of an old fight. But there is nothing he can do about it. There is no zoo police in Bulgaria and no proper punishment for such acts.
    Young people from Drianovo now, are gathering signatures asking the Bulgarian Prime Minister for justice. Please show your support and hopefully this case will set the long waited changes of Bulgarian Law against Animal abuse.
    LINK TO SIGN
    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/punishment-for-the-man-crippled-mima

This happened in Bulgaria in the small town of Dryanovo two days ago. Mimi is a 5 year old female dog who "has an owner" but lives outside since she was a puppy. [link to zonabg.info]

The police is "investigating" although the law for this is a fine of 300$. So far no one knows who did it. And the police does not care about animals, so the possibility of them finding anything is very slim. There is no Humane Society in Bulgaria. I'm residing in USA but my friends are there and I am also reading the Bulgarian dog forum about this incident. There is a Facebook group already created regarding this issue that have +104 thousand members ( [link to www.facebook.com] and another one who calls for legal protest ( [link to www.facebook.com] People are trying to get the dog from her "owner". Also animal lovers will boycot the Parliament for better and stronger law.

Bulgaria and US only. Why?

omg my heart breaks. if this person would do such a thing, he is likely to harm a human being as well. very much so. He did this to cause this dog owner the most pain he can, or he would have just killed the dog instead of letting her suffer. this person should be punished. he is a danger to humans as well. it just needs to be the right situation, and he will retaliate. I bet if they investigate they will find he has been harmful to people as well.

Ulv - Varg - Wolf

Be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by jody View Post
    omg my heart breaks. if this person would do such a thing, he is likely to harm a human being as well. very much so. He did this to cause this dog owner the most pain he can, or he would have just killed the dog instead of letting her suffer. this person should be punished. he is a danger to humans as well. it just needs to be the right situation, and he will retaliate. I bet if they investigate they will find he has been harmful to people as well.

Your absolutely right. Isnt this aweful. I always worry what kind of sociopath is coming for children next. This is sick and he got a 300 dollar fine. UGH

Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post

Be nice.

Thats pretty amazing. I love wolves. I used to rescue them with a local wolf sancutary...(did I spell that right, no coffee HA)

Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    Bulgaria and US only. Why?

Elaborate?

Omgosh poor baby. That is so horrible! Makes me want to find him & do the same to him. There are wicked people in this world.

Absoltely inhumane
    There is no reason to do something like that
    Holy cow's I am just grossed out poor dog
    The perpetuator of this violent assualt is ghoulish and mentally sick
    I love Dogs
    Sincerely;
    Gypsylady