Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there anyway to see ALL my posts, back to 2002?

Quote Originally Posted by cheesecake View Post
    You use the beginning date function or to----from option. I select posts and not threads--easier to find your posts.
    I only see a date option of up to a year and older. But I am sure I have seen a date range before. Am I forgetting something, or has it changed?

Steven?
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Quote Originally Posted by sjean423 View Post
    I only see a date option of up to a year and older. But I am sure I have seen a date range before. Am I forgetting something, or has it changed?

Steven?
    Entering your username, here is a screen shot of the Advanced Search. Do you see the "show results" section on the left column? Keeping all fields blanks except your username, and searching ALL open forums, should yield ALL your posts, BY posts.

Quote Originally Posted by sjean423 View Post
    Same here, what happened to that option, I wonder?

I just changed the limit from 500 to 5000. This should be sufficient for most members (except a handful of inveterate posters, including myself). Wise.

In addition to using Advanced Search, you can also go to your profile page and click the Statistics tab -- there's options for Display All Posts by and Display All Threads Started By. The posts are displayed in reverse chronological order.
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar