Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: How do I carry a handgun concealed in my chair?

Quote Originally Posted by funklab View Post
    Nice. Those bikes seem pretty cool, but I think they are ass ugly for a street vehicle.

Hopefully one day I will be able to get a Ural. Somebody makes an aftermarket handshifter, so I wouldn't even have to rely on an electric shift.

If I was not hurt I would not have one, not fast enough for me but they are the fastest/quickest cornering thing an average budget can buy and they other owners for the most part are great guys, gives me something to do that is like being human again.

To relate this to the topic, I have carried my AK-47 back 60 miles north on my back on the spyder, put two dragunovs in a hard case that was strapped to my wheelchair on the backseat of the spyder and have carried my ps90 out hog hunting. I also always carry my .38 in my riding jacket, works great for that.

I have rode a ural just reached down and shifted, SLOW even by cruier standards, you have to do your own wrenching, they are steel (russian strong like bull, bmw motor from the 40's) so if you are up to that I would ride one around in the parking lot and you will see what I mean.
    I am existing right now, I would give anything to live again.

Quote Originally Posted by SethO View Post

To relate this to the topic, I have carried my AK-47 back 60 miles north on my back on the spyder, put two dragunovs in a hard case that was strapped to my wheelchair on the backseat of the spyder and have carried my ps90 out hog hunting. I also always carry my .38 in my riding jacket, works great for that.
    An AK-47 strapped to your back while you ride 60 miles!?!?!?!

You, my friend, are my new hero.

Quote Originally Posted by SethO View Post
    I have rode a ural just reached down and shifted, SLOW even by cruier standards, you have to do your own wrenching, they are steel (russian strong like bull, bmw motor from the 40's) so if you are up to that I would ride one around in the parking lot and you will see what I mean.
    Yeah, I know the urals are slow. Really slow. But I am used to that, my last ride was a honda 650 dirtbike that I rode cross country (and crashed and broke my back on), so I am used to finding routes that keep me off the interstate.

The ural just seems like the most attractive option to me... mostly because it has a real reverse gear and plenty of room for the extra crip luggage I would have to haul around now.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB701 View Post

A set of X-Core wheels would make access a lot easier, no?

Here ya go- its not really "concealed" but who would mess with you? You could stick a full size, high capacity .45 in the cross draw holster. You could use the other pockets for catheters, enemas, keys, fix-a-flat, kitchen sinks, etc. LOL

http://www.uscav.com/ZoomImage.aspx?...ged/28753L.jpg
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Herco16 View Post
    Here ya go- its not really "concealed" but who would mess with you? You could stick a full size, high capacity .45 in the cross draw holster. You could use the other pockets for catheters, enemas, keys, fix-a-flat, kitchen sinks, etc. LOL

http://www.uscav.com/ZoomImage.aspx?...ged/28753L.jpg
    Sure, you can conceal that, as long as it's winter and you've got a gigantic fluffy coat, lol

Now we can't have that!

Quote Originally Posted by addiesue View Post
    I have worn an ankle holster but it interferes with wearing cute dresses and sandals. hehe Am I the only girl in here?
    Dave do you ever have skin issues from that?
    I hope nothing interferes with you wearing cute dresses..or sandals..lol
    Never let life discourage you - everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was.

what is a concealed carry course? Im assuming your not in good old washington

Quote Originally Posted by outdoorsman View Post
    what is a concealed carry course? Im assuming your not in good old washington
    In my state (and most I think) it is a course that you have to take before they will let you apply for a concealed handgun permit. Not 100% sure on washington laws, but here is a start... http://www.ehow.com/how_2058755_get-...ed-weapon.html

here is a pic of what a carry when I am riding my spyder and have my aerostich jacket setup with a custom holster my friend did up, he make holsters and this is the first version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLuFevNCeQc
    I am existing right now, I would give anything to live again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    I use one of these: http://www.ebags.com/case_logic/mobi...ELAID=26874697

Sits under the seat, it is great.
    I liked it so much I just installed one on my zra I keep in the car. I'm gonna carry mine in the zippered pouch. My CAMERA that is