Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: How do I carry a handgun concealed in my chair?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB701 View Post
    I drop the soap alot.....and some people just don't realize that "no" means no....

[sorry todd, couldn't resist a slightly homophobic joke there..... ]
    LMAO!

Mark, is that a gun in your lap or you just happy to see me?

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    Well....since the Keltec is just under 5" long........I'm actually kinda hoping its not the gun

I have worn an ankle holster but it interferes with wearing cute dresses and sandals. hehe Am I the only girl in here?
    Dave do you ever have skin issues from that?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Quote Originally Posted by addiesue View Post
    I have worn an ankle holster but it interferes with wearing cute dresses and sandals. hehe Am I the only girl in here?
    Dave do you ever have skin issues from that?
    Nope, never had skin issues. I check it frequently and if my legs swell that day for one reason or the other, I just loosen the velcro a little.

Chicks carrying guns are hot!!!!!! ;-)
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    Watch out Todd, talk like that might make him shoot his load.
    Stupidity ain't illegal, but it sure is inconvenient.

Help me support the 2010 Bike MS.

I am surprised all of the people here that carry guns. No judgements intended by the way.
    This has been an interesting and sometimes funny thread.
    Even though it is safe where we live, I do feel more vulnerable now with people knowing we are alone and Dave a quad.

Quote Originally Posted by LindaT View Post
    I am surprised all of the people here that carry guns. No judgements intended by the way.
    This has been an interesting and sometimes funny thread.
    Even though it is safe where we live, I do feel more vulnerable now with people knowing we are alone and Dave a quad.
    As long as you can run faster than Dave can drive that thing, you should be alright......

I thought I was safe too, until a random break in happened at my house. And another time in Nashville when I got cornered by a bum trying to take my chair while I was getting in the truck. That is when I worry the most, it takes so long to get in a vehicle. Weapon and keys go in, I go in, chair goes in. Keys go in bc too many times I had a runaway chair. At least then I can hopefully drive over to my chair.

I used to be completely antigun, my uncle shot himself when I was young. Then I became an EMT, the police I was around often took me shooting, and I got tired of feeling worried in risky situations.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by addiesue View Post
    I thought I was safe too, until a random break in happened at my house. And another time in Nashville when I got cornered by a bum trying to take my chair while I was getting in the truck. That is when I worry the most, it takes so long to get in a vehicle. Weapon and keys go in, I go in, chair goes in. Keys go in bc too many times I had a runaway chair. At least then I can hopefully drive over to my chair.

I used to be completely antigun, my uncle shot himself when I was young. Then I became an EMT, the police I was around often took me shooting, and I got tired of feeling worried in risky situations.

I agree, no place is 100% safe. The area we live in is considered safe as far as crime etc is what I meant. I never minded being alone when Dave worked out of town in our old neighborhood.
    We had sort of a creepy situation (long story) with a new aide that came a few days and also a lot of people coming and going when we first moved here a year ago.
    So I do feel more vulnerable now in that way. We have a situation with a neighbor right now that is creepy, but I don't think he will bother us. Is a long story. I am considered a witness and the case does not go to trial until June.
    Mark-Dave can go pretty fast in his chair. I think I can run as fast, but not as long as his battery!(this is where I would insert a smile face if I could figure it out)