Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: How do I carry a handgun concealed in my chair?

Blog Entries
    more with it mounted on the chair
    and it is built good for about 25 bucks, shipped

Just thought I'd show what I've been doing for the last month or so since I got my permit.

Nobody's seent it yet, and this way even if I get separated from my chair I've still got it.

Hey funk what state are you in? Do you get a permit because you're in a chair? Thanks

all I have to say is I hope you're not quad

Quote Originally Posted by funklab View Post
    Just thought I'd show what I've been doing for the last month or so since I got my permit.

Nobody's seent it yet, and this way even if I get separated from my chair I've still got it.
    You have a safety on that thing? You bend or something the wrong way and you'll shoot your ass (literally).

Quote Originally Posted by funklab View Post

I tried an inside waistband holster like that and it was really uncomfortable. I can feel down to my waist and I have some hypersensitivity right about where my pants waistband is. So it felt like it was always poking me. I still haven’t found a real great solution. I usually just keep it in the pouch that is on the front of my cushion. As long as I keep it unzipped I can get to it pretty quickly, but like you said, if I get out of the chair its still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee1 View Post
    I tried an inside waistband holster like that and it was really uncomfortable. I can feel down to my waist and I have some hypersensitivity right about where my pants waistband is. So it felt like it was always poking me. I still haven’t found a real great solution. I usually just keep it in the pouch that is on the front of my cushion. As long as I keep it unzipped I can get to it pretty quickly, but like you said, if I get out of the chair its still there.
    Yeah, I'm complete, well above the waist, so I can't feel any discomfort down there. I check my skin everytime I take the holster off, and it doesnt even leave any red marks like my shoes do on my feet when they swell, so I figure its not doing any damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Français View Post
    You have a safety on that thing? You bend or something the wrong way and you'll shoot your ass (literally).
    Safety? What safety? I don't need no stinking safety.

However you are absolutely correct if I bend over the wrong way, draw my pistol, point it at my ass and pull the trigger firmly I could well blow my ass off...