Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update on me :)...

Red face Update on me :)...

Ok, so update time....

Things are getting much better on almost all fronts except for my pain and nausea. Which actually I am happy to take at this point!! I have been going to classes all day for the past week and a half and it feels awesome to get back into the "swing of things". By the end of the day... now.... I am in a great deal of pain and stiff as a bored but it will be worth it in the end!! There is 6 weeks in the semester so it will go by super fast! I am still trying to get my pain meds adjusted, which is not going as well as I would like . Other then that nothing much new, which is GREAT . I love when nothing new is the news to report!

Hoping everyone is doing well or at least decent .

Becky
    T8-9 according to latest scoring.......
    since 1/3/04

I am the best at being me. No matter how that happens to be!!

Glad you're on the mend and back to your normal routine!
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

Becky, so glad to know that things are getting better. You deserve it, and I know how hard it has been sometimes to put one metaphorical foot in front of another. Good job!!

still hoping and praying that pain and nausea go. I am glad something is better.

Thanks ladies! Its amazing how even the littlest things like getting back into my routine and learning makes me feel so much better.... even if im still not completely better. Honestly... if I didnt have music and learning in my life I dont know what I would do!

Thanks again for all of the support and thoughts the past few months. They have been rough but im still trudging along!

Becky
    since 1/3/04

Hey Becks, glad you're at least coping I know how difficult it gets when it is the same story of pain pain pain.

sing le mirroir by debussy and post it for me, i think it would be great!
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

I love good news too. Thanks for sharing.
    Saying prayers your pain will ease. Enjoy school!

Thanks Mona . Honestly school is my saving grace.
    Bill - yes coping for now which is all i can ask for! On a different note, French is my worst language to sing in. It almost comes out sounding a bit German lol. So you may want to choose a non-French song . I hope you are hanging in there too!!

Becky
    since 1/3/04

I love seeing that little pink smiley icon next to your update post titles, Beckers -- gives my heart a lift every time.

I'm cheering big time for your return to being just a regular ol' student. Only those of us who've been through the big piles of medical BS understand how truly joyful having every day be routine really is.

Keep hanging in there with regard to the pain and nausea problems -- I feel strongly that the solutions for those issues will be found. It's a relief to hear that you're better able to keep them from totally overwhelming you now that all's quiet with the other battles you were fighting.

Enjoy the heck out of the spring and the rest of the semester!
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

Becky, it's good to hear you like yourself, almost. The pain can be the shyts, I've been to ER twice in the last week, but it all good. Hope you can be a good girl and behave urself for awhils so's we don't have to race around the worry beads. Congrats, keep it up.