Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Truth

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Edwards View Post
    I hadn't arrived at a definitive conclusion yet, but if Brian wants to put it all out there:

Mark's registration info here says his birthday is April 8, 1979. His Facebook page says April 1, 1980. (Andes birthday, per her registration info, is April 1.)

Mark claims on CC to be from Butte, MT. On Facebook, he's from nearby Bozeman, MT. (Obituary for a Bozeman Mark Sullivan.)

You certainly have spent a lot of time on this. I dont know why dates are different, or why it says Bozeman, but that is not the obituary for our Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Brat View Post
    You know, RDF, that was a rather light hearted post, and I was trying to be funny. In no way did I consider that a lie , but an exaggeration, you bet. I immediately came clean about it when I posted the article from the paper. I have never said anything to hurt anyone or cause problems. Good lord.
    You "came clean" when caught in a lie, "Brian." Please stop this game; it hurts people and causes problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Brat View Post
    You certainly have spent a lot of time on this. I dont know why dates are different, or why it says Bozeman, but that is not the obituary for our Mark.
    Of course, it's not your Mark. Your Mark does not exist. Do you really expect us to believe there were two Mark Sullivans living with ALS in Montana, one in Butte and one in Bozeman, less than 90 minutes from each other? And it's just an accident that Mark's Facebook states his current city is "Bozeman, MT", that of the late Mark Sullivan from Bozeman, not Butte where he and Andes supposedly live? Please.
    Last edited by Scorpion; 03-24-2010 at 05:46 PM.

Just curious - Mark's (apparent) last name was known, right? Administration doesn't post someone's actual name and facebook page, etc. if they aren't already public, correct?

I am not making any comment whatsoever on Brian, Mark, Andes, etc.

My question is only - many people might use a pseudonym to join a forum, and/or want to be anonymous - name, etc. will be kept private by admin, unless the user chooses to disclose it, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by TAM63 View Post
    Just curious - Mark's (apparent) last name was known, right? Administration doesn't post someone's actual name and facebook page, etc. if they aren't already public, correct?
    Yes, Andes stated in one of her first posts that their last name was "Sullivan."

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Mark is fake.

There are many other inconsistencies that prove that Andes, MarkPals, Brian Brat et al are fake, not the least of which being there was a MarkPals with ALS in Bozeman, Montana who died from ALS last year, and there's a Mark Sullivan on Facebook with ALS with a profile that is similar to the MarkPals here (similar family info, etc) but with a different birthday and obviously different person in the profile photo. Btw, Andes told us that she and Mark's last name was Sullivan. It's pretty low to use a dead man's name and disability to perpetuate a hoax like this.

Of course, Steven knows all of that, and I don't have the time to post all the red red flags right now; I just post the above for the benefit of other CareCure members who may question this.

I believe there is one person faking as all these other people, and she has been playing this game for almost a decade, if not longer (Jon-Sisyphus on New Mobility and PowerQuad, sisyphus here on CC).
    Damn, the next time I need an investigator...I'm just going to call you and Steven.

I want to believe not everyone here is a coocoo or a hoax but I must say I am so f'ing mad right now. I talked to Brian a few nights ago in chat and I rarely go into chat.

What a bunch of losers!!!! We have all been so genuinely invested in MarkPals....I am at a loss for words.

This is a severe blow to this community. WOW!!!
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by TAM63 View Post

I am not making any comment whatsoever on Brian, Mark, Andes, etc.

My question is only - many people might use a pseudonym to join a forum, and/or want to be anonymous - name, etc. will be kept private by admin, unless the user chooses to disclose it, correct?
    Honest people have no worries at all. The only time I've ever seen "personal information" disclosed was to discredit a fraud. Then, the so-called personal information was also known to be fake. It may take a while but inconsistencies seem to always work themselves out.

Tam .... see Scorp's post above ....

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Btw, Andes told us that she and Mark's last name was Sullivan. It's pretty low to use a dead man's name and disability to perpetuate a hoax like this.

edited to add, oops, sorry Scorpion, I see you beat me to it (above).
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Please, I have empathy for you. You need to get help. You're not malicious in intent that I can tell, but your actions have harmful effects on others. I believe you suffer from Munchausen Syndrome. You've played this game for too many years, and if you don't realize that you are hurting people, realize it now.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Some more tidbits for fun:

On March 09, MarkPals logged in at 2:38am Eastern to check a PM.

Later that day, at 5:06pm, MarkPals again logged in.

39 minutes later:

Quote Originally Posted by Andes View Post
    Mark has been very sick. He spiked a fever last week, and by the time we got him to the hospital he was having seizures. His temp was 104 for 2 days. He has an angry looking shunt site, but his testicles are very swollen also. He hasn't been with it for many days . . .
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.