Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: Truth

AB are part of the CC community, I thought this was an information site. My only problem is if you are AB let us know in you profile so we know your point of view. When a post seem mean or from someplace way out in right field. I would like to be able to let you know what I feel in private.
    T6 complete

Quote Originally Posted by cheesecake View Post
    Folks:
    Lets stay on topic and stop the finger pointing, accusations, etc ALL accross the board. I will repeat it one more time, lets not attack each other but instead use this as a time to pull together.

If this type in in-house attacking continues, I will suggest that the thread be moved and/or closed.
    I understand, cheesecake. But I personally wasn't trying to fuel the witch-hunt drama/off-topic discussion; just addressing those trying to justify the thread derailment, and pointing out how that derailment was -- and is -- harmful in a way that goes beyond simple drama or just getting off-topic.

Honestly, though, I'm not sure what more can even be said on-topic.

Amazes me that the fact that someone came into the community, faked numerous identities etc. appears to be lost for the last several (20+) posts.
    I hope you will take it a face value that I am not trying to be flip but am honestly trying to provide an answer this observation.

Perhaps the shift in topics means that there is not much more that members feel they want to say that wasn't already addressed in the first 200 plus posts about the imposters, but that there are other issues that aren't part of the OT but were raised multiple times in the thread -- like who should be "allowed" to post at CC -- that also strike an emotional chord.
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

It's probably time to wrap this thread up. It's served its purpose. Kudos to Steven, Scorp, chick and the other members and mods who invested time, effort and emotion to uncover the deceptive and mentally ill member in question. But we're starting to eat our own, which is surely entertaining to the person from Butte whom this thread addresses.

I have a fork. Stick it in.

Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

The IPs of the person from Butte have been banned (via vBulletin, not iptables), so they won't return anytime soon.

Ending on a positive:

...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.