Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Truth

I wonder if others outside of CCC should be told. "his" employer? Other ALS groups? Contact folks in Bozeman? IDK...

South Side of the Potomac ..... IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER

Thank You for the information

Dear Steven Edwards,

Thank you for the information about this "member". I too had PM'ed MarkPALS. I feel duped.

Brian shares IPs with: Andes, Decco-rator, MarkPals, and a user from 2002: sisyphus. Also Jon-sisyphus and a Tammy from 2005. (Briefly, sisyphus and Jon-sisyphus are the same person and were apparently outed as fakes over at SteveGIMP's PowerQuad. In addition to sharing an IP, Brian and sisyphus claim the same injury date: July 4.)

Quote Originally Posted by skippy13 View Post
    I told one of the members that I would love to put her on ignore, but she is in so many threads now that CCC would just be like so much swiss cheese.
    Her profile (Skippy) says she was born in 1993 and injured in 1996. This means , injured at 3 years od age. In one of her posts, she asked about wheelchair sports, and then goes on to state that before the injury, she was a member of wheelchair basketball. I have never heard of a child under 3 years old being on a basketball team!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Mark's Facebook page has been updated: all personal info regarding him living with his sister, twin brother and little bros Sam and Jack, is now deleted... but it still says he lives in Bozeman, MT, the one bit of info "Brian" disputed.
    Has anyone decided to tell his face book peeps he isnt bonifide yet?

Someone just asked me about saying something on it to warn all his ALS peeps on there.
    “If everybody's thinking alike, somebody isn't thinking.” Gen. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie Q View Post
    Has anyone decided to tell his face book peeps he isnt bonifide yet?

Someone just asked me about saying something on it to warn all his ALS peeps on there.
    I was wondering tonight if someone should, but "he" has over 100 Facebook friends.

Are we talking about Mark who has a brother with ALS also. If so, he said he knew my Uncle iN Great Falls etc. I thought I had met someone at a reunion in GF that said there was a couple of brothers with ALS about ten ears ago

I also received a PM from MarkPals. It seemed to be genuine, but he mentioned his failing condition. Would these PMs help at all with your guys' collection of information? My only concern here is if this individual used these multiple personas to acquire funds or gifts of some sort from others.

just read some of the past posts. Man I had a few masses said for him and ha d a prayer group throw in soime Hail Mary's when he was in the hosp. OMG I am really bewildered here. What has happened to this site. So much turmoil with DA and hate spewed now this. Man, I may have to take a break from here

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    I thought I had met someone at a reunion in GF that said there was a couple of brothers with ALS about ten ears ago
    There may have been, but it wouldn't have been "Mark" and "Mike" since "Mark" claimed to be diagnosed only 7 years ago, and his brother a few years later.

Can I just say for anyone that may still feel confused by a very convincing person who created multiple personalities that Steven and other mods/members went to extreme levels to research and gather evidence - posts of all those named were pored over and compared, both on CC and other sites.

If you do have any doubts about members, flag them to the mods, talking about them on the boards and sharing theories which may turn out to be false will lead to a divided community.

Those of you who invested time in Mark are all far better people than I am. The plethora of disabled people in his life, all with amazing back stories, all talented, witty, over-achievers, was a great fantasy for someone but way too far fetched to be true.

Seriously, that many people in one family with disabilities? I'd expect Erin Brokovich to be testing the water and launching a lawsuit.

I hope whoever is behind this gets help.
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."