Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Police: Arrest in NJ Walmart racial comment case

Police: Arrest in NJ Walmart racial comment case

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_wal_mart_racial_comment

WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, N.J. – Police say they have made an arrest in the case of a racial comment being made over the public-address system at a Walmart store in southern New Jersey.

The Washington Township Police Department said on its Web site early Saturday that an arrest has been made in a "bias incident" at the retail store. The posting says the police and Gloucester County Prosecutor's Office will announce the arrest at a midday news conference.<

Just telling it like the real world.
    Last edited by kenf; 03-20-2010 at 06:11 AM.
    oh well

Quote Originally Posted by kenf View Post
    Banhammer coming soon for you.

This actually happened 2 mins from my house..amazing how friggen stupid some people can be.
    Hey...have any Italian in ya??? Want some??

Quote Originally Posted by kenf View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_wal_mart_racial_comment

WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, N.J. – Police say they have made an arrest in the case of a racial comment being made over the public-address system at a Walmart store in southern New Jersey.

The Washington Township Police Department said on its Web site early Saturday that an arrest has been made in a "bias incident" at the retail store. The posting says the police and Gloucester County Prosecutor's Office will announce the arrest at a midday news conference.<

Ask the ladies in your fam if they've been with a black guy. I bet a few say no without eye contact.

Quote Originally Posted by Imight View Post
    Ask the ladies in your fam if they've been with a black guy. I bet a few say no without eye contact.
    They know he couldn't stand to have sex with them again if
    they admitted to having been with a black guy.

His comments were both offensive and hilarious at the same time. Doesn't make it right, doesn't make it un-funny.

At least he didn't say "All Jewish people are instructed to report to the Bath and Shower deparment"

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB701 View Post
    His comments were both offensive and hilarious at the same time. Doesn't make it right, doesn't make it un-funny.

At least he didn't say "All Jewish people are instructed to report to the Bath and Shower deparment"
    No, but you did. Not funny at all.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rdf View Post
    No, but you did. Not funny at all.
    No, I its not funny. I wasn't making a joke, I was making a point. The point being the kid is not a racist. The kid stood at that microphone and decided it would be pretty cool to make an announcement. And with that he said the most offensive thing he could think of in that moment.

Or alternatively he (at 16) has a deep seated racist hate running through him and he finally got his opportunity to get his racist point accross?

Nah, he's not a racist; he's a kid, he's a comedian. Drop the charges.

Oh, Mark! I have a bone for dark humor in my body, so I see the humor, but it's also horrible using bigotry to justify bigotry. Joan Rivers makes Holocaust jokes, but she's Jewish and a comedienne, so you know the spirit in which she's delivering it, but she'd also cut a bigot down like she does Mel Gibson.

No, I its not funny. I wasn't making a joke, I was making a point. The point being the kid is not a racist. The kid stood at that microphone and decided it would be pretty cool to make an announcement. And with that he said the most offensive thing he could think of in that moment.

Or alternatively he (at 16) has a deep seated racist hate running through him and he finally got his opportunity to get his racist point accross?

Nah, he's not a racist; he's a kid, he's a comedian. Drop the charges.
    I think he's old enough to be reprimanded, but prison would be too harsh. He did a very stupid thing, but nothing violent. I agree with you that as teens we all make very poor choices at times.