Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A better way to look at life

Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    Scaper1 - whom at ICORD do you know?
    No one. That's what I find kind of weird, they're right in my backyard, but you never hear about them.

take a nap. Do or take a nap.
    Wow! Great to see you using actual words in a post, instead of your usual youtube clip!

As for the grammar; it is "take a nap".

Last edited by MarkB701; 03-23-2010 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DA View Post
    i hate that. the person usually saying that has a lot to focus on, like being a para.
    Why, yes! Being a paraplegic is so easy, so joyful, so without any difficulty of any kind!

take a vent quad with no movement below the neck. what can he focus on, twinkling his nose.
    Yes! Vent dependent quads should just wish for death! What else could they possibly hope for?

Thank the gods there are websites like this that spell these things out for newly injured people and those AB people who don't already assume that any type of disability is sucky!

C.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB701 View Post

Hey, in youre quote above the period should be inside the quotation marks like this; "take a nap." As for the correct grammar that is.

Hey, in youre quote above the period should be inside the quotation marks like this; "take a nap." As for the correct grammar that is.
    Yay! Is this one of those posts where a foreign person gets all defensive when they have their English grammatical error pointed out? I think you are now supposed to tell me that English isn't your mother-tongue and then ask me how many other languages I speak......that should make you feel superior.

FWIW, I took your post as a question: "take a nap. Do or take a nap." Although, to be honest, I really have no idea what you are saying to me. Do I look tired? Did you not understand my post so you assumed I was too tired to make sense? Use your words Leif, use your words.

Besides, you were the one trying to offend me, and now you are getting all touchy about your English grammar??? Time for you to take a nap I think.

Perhaps you'd better stick to making responses using youtube clips, I could at least just ignore those.

[btw. good morning motherfocker]
    Last edited by MarkB701; 03-25-2010 at 09:40 AM.

nungah sapuluh mimpi zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB701 View Post
    Yay! Is this one of those posts where a foreign person gets all defensive when they have their English grammatical error pointed out? I think you are now supposed to tell me that English isn't your mother-tongue and then ask me how many other languages I speak......that should make you feel superior.

FWIW, I took your post as a question: "take a nap. Do or take a nap." Although, to be honest, I really have no idea what you are saying to me. Do I look tired? Did you not understand my post so you assumed I was too tired to make sense? Use your words Leif, use your words.

Besides, you were the one trying to offend me, and now you are getting all touchy about your English grammar??? Time for you to take a nap I think.

Perhaps you'd better stick to making responses using youtube clips, I could at least just ignore those.

[btw. good morning motherfocker]
    Hi, I’m not defensive, just pointed out your error in grammar since that was a concern of yours. I was trying to help out a foreigner. Maybe you are having too many naps?

Hi, I’m not defensive, just pointed out your error in grammar. I was trying to help out a foreigner.

Hold on. You ask me a grammatical question:
    "take a nap. Do or take a nap."

I answer you with

Instead of thanking me for the clarification, you simply respond:

Ok. Is this some kind of Norwegian grammar tennis you guys play? Let's start again.
    Explain to me exactly what you wanted to know in the first place, your question about napping.....