Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NEW Tilite ZRa 2 Series

Quote Originally Posted by chriZ View Post
    I liked so much the rear height adjustable new system (the alumium pieces are more clean thasn Series 1). But the curved front caster support, not so. Seems like a Q7 design...

I can be wrong, but I also noticed a new angle adjustable back system

it appears that way to me too (back system).. also agree with the "cleaner" look of the RSH adjustment bracketry. But I like the caster arms, seems original to me - they will definitely stand out in a crowd. at least to wheelers like us......

Super Secret Info?

This is a link to a .zip file that I discovered in a directory for their web site which contains a PowerPoint presentation on the Series 2 ZR and ZRA. It looks like an internal presentation for their sales reps (who also met last week at ISS)...

http://tilite.com/assets/pdf/ZR_ZRA_S2.ppt.zip

Notable "talking points" include:
    Two frame types
    .065 wall tubing with a 265 lbs. weight capacity
    .045 wall tubing with a 200 lbs. weight capacity (SL Package)
    New front caster arm and housing design
    Performance casters
    Updated rear axle plate
    New backrest bracket
    Armrest receiver update
    They also claim a frame weight of only 7.95 lbs. for a 16x16 ZR Series 2 with the SL package and a fixed back.

I wonder if those sngle sided caster forks would fit on existing chairs, like zr and tr? They lok like they would be much easier to get the wheel on and off for cleaning
    "The impossible is just that which hasn't been done yet.Impossible is nothing"

I like these updates
    May 2000, T4-5 Complete.

Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo

Wonder if they would do something similar with the ZR...for those of us who do not need the adjustability.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by SCI_OTR View Post
    This is a link to a .zip file that I discovered in a directory for their web site which contains a PowerPoint presentation on the Series 2 ZR and ZRA. It looks like an internal presentation for their sales reps (who also met last week at ISS)...

Notable "talking points" include:They also claim a frame weight of only 7.95 lbs. for a 16x16 ZR Series 2 with the SL package and a fixed back.
    The new generation of Tilites are going to be very interesting.

Looks Great! Nice improvements!

does anybody know when you can get one? will they wait till all the z10 are gone, i guess i'll hold off on ordering a zra if it's gonna be available soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SCI_OTR View Post

Notable "talking points" include:They also claim a frame weight of only 7.95 lbs. for a 16x16 ZR Series 2 with the SL package and a fixed back.
    The folks at TiLite must be following CareCure regularly, that .zip file no longer exists at the above link. It must have been super, super, secret information.

If I mysteriously stop posting here you know that they've tracked me down.

In this case I don't think it should have been posted sorry, it was a internal document.